Chapter 42

"Have you seen them !?", Jun exclaimed as she hastily walked into the studio, throwing her bags on the chair before turning to look at Yura and Nami.

"Who?", Nami asked, her eyes still focused on the screen of her laptop.

"The photographers! They were getting ready for the special photoshoot. Good lord, I swore the stylists for this photoshoot deserved a raise!!!", Jun said excitedly as she stomps her feet light on the cement floor.

"Where are they?", Nami asked, sounding interested.

"They're in studio 2, the male photographers are doing the shoot first. We have about 6 of them in total so  I am sure it wouldn't be that long. There's only like 3 female photographers...so we are doing it tomorrow together with the rest of the crew", Jun said as she rests her hands on the table, drumming her fingers while taking a peek at Nami's work.

"Do you want to go and see?"

"W-what?", Yura raised both her eyebrows, sounding lost.

"I want to go and see", Nami swiftly got to her feet, snapping her laptop close before turning to head towards the studio.

"You better go and watch too. I watched halfway before remembering I have work to do here" Jun whispered lowly amidst her laugh.

"Fine. I'll tag along. Let's see what the fuss is all about", giving in, Yura lazily got to her feet, making her way towards Nami whom are already at the door, waiting for her to follow her.

-

Nami craned her neck into the studio, eyes scanning the whole lot searching for the photographers. She could spot 1 or 2 familiar faces standing near the dark colored backdrop, posing according to the instruction of one of the female staffs.

"I think they are shooting right now"

"Of course they are. Now get inside, why are you standing at the door you idiot", Yura rolls her eyes, pushing the door opened making Nami flinched. "You said you wanted to watch, so let's watch"

Yura inched inside, heading straight towards one of the studio staff, Kai, whom is attentively reading a document. He stood there, beside the tall camera tripod, simultaneously switching his gaze from the paper and the models in front of him.

"You're almost done?", Yura asked as she goes to his side.

"Yura! Im glad you came. I have questions regarding that Korean photographer you brought to us. I styled him but then I just need a second opinion. I am not sure if the clothes I chose suits him", scratching the back of his neck, Kai grins sheepishly as he looks at Yura.

"W-wait, why do you need my opinion? I don't have a say when it comes to this and—"

"You're Korean! You know better what suits the Korean men. I am Japanese and I am anxious if the clothes I chose for him, does not match his style. I mean, it has to be something related to him instead of changing his image completely, am I right?", Kai pressed his lips, eyes hoping that Yura would help him in this.

"But Kai—"

"Oh there he is! Mister Kim! Come here!", Kai waves excitedly as his eyes spot Taehyung coming out of the dressing room at the left side of the studio.

Yura glanced over her shoulder, spotting a figure but then she turned back again thinking she might be looking at the wrong direction—but then she gave a second glance—apparently, she is looking at the right direction