Chapter 55

Taehyung looks down at her, observing her nervous face as he stands too close to her. His palms resting flat on the door at the sides of her face. He could see her slow breathing, the rise and fall of her chest as she keeps her eyes at his chest.

"Yura, I need to ask you something"

"Y-yes?"

"Was there any guy, after you left Seoul?"

He needed to know if Yura have ever given her heart to anyone after she left him. It's not that if will be an issue if there is someone along the way, but he just wants to know.

"A guy?"

He looks down, looking hesitant as he lets out a small groan. Not because he is worried about her answer, he is worried about himself not able to take the truth. He wished nothing but for Yura to keep her heart for him. Only him.

"I mean...did you...date or perhaps...went out with a guy while you were here?". There he said it.

Blinking as she fakes a nervous cough, she licked her bottom lip feeling it dries up as she stood there. She couldn't focus on her answer while her heart thumping so fast, faster that a rocket shooting to outer space.

Shifting her gaze to look at him, she saw the worry on his face not knowing anything about her feelings. He has been pouring out his feelings all over her while she kept it at bay, hidden and never revealing anything. But she wants to. So much.

"Tae—"

"Be honest with me. I am not going to get mad at you", he says softly. "I just want to know"

They look into each other's eyes, diving into their souls as time ticks slowly. Yura could feel his gaze piercing right through her and it makes her burn in the inside. If only he knew how bad she misses him after she left. How could she give heart to someone else when she has long given him her heart?

"There was no one"

His eyes lighted up for a while before it disappears suddenly. "Is it because you felt responsible of your status?"

"No", shaking her head slowly, she gulps feeling conscious of how close his face is to hers.

"Then?"

"Isn't it obvious?", pressing her lips, trembling as she averts her eyes.

"I can't read you. My heart is beating so fast and I am scared of you not feeling the same. And now—"

"It's you. It has been you. All this while", her reply came out in a rush. If only she is not anchoring her body, leaning on the wall she would have dropped flat on the floor.