• 14 •

Mason's POV

I told myself a hundreds of times na titigilan ko na si Andie.  I keep on putting in my head that she is my mission and her dad would kill me if I do something to her daughter.  But everytime I will hear that fucking Marco, talagang nag - iiba ang timpla ko.

Lalo na ngayon.  Nakikita kong kinikilig siya.  And she is going to talk to that asshole?  Pigil na pigil talaga ang sarili ko na ipa - imbestigahan ang Marco na iyon.  Kasi talagang I can make him disappear.  Mas maige ng hindi ko siya kilala para wala akong magawang hindi maganda sa lalaking iyon.  Mas mabuting kilala ko lang siya bilang si Marco na pumuporma kay Andie.

I can hear Andie talking to Marco.  I followed her in her friend's therapy room.  I remember this where we had our moment together.  Dito nagsimula 'yun.

"Asshole lang talaga siya.  Paasa ang impakto." I heard Andie said that habang palabas siya.

"And you really have to take his call in front of me."

I saw disbelief on her face.  Napaatras pa nga siya.  Parang hindi niya akalain na nandoon ako.

Nakita kong napalunok si Andie.  Halatang kinakalma lang niya ang sarili niya.

"It's none of your business." Sagot niya sa akin at nilampasan ako.  But she is not going to leave me here ng hindi siya nag - e - explain.  She need to explain to me dahil naiinis talaga ako.

"I am pissed, Andie." Sabi ko sa kanya.  Alam kong alam niyang masama ang timpla ko dahil alam kong kita iyon sa mukha ko.  Hinila ko siya papasok sa therapy room.

Umirap si Andie.  "And who cares if you are pissed?  Marco is a friend at kahit kailan siya tumawag sasagutin ko ang tawag niya.  Bitiwan mo na ako.  I need to go back to my friends and you need to go back to your date," inalis niya ang pagkakahawak ko.

Wait.  What?  Did she just say I need to go back to my date?  She thinks that I am having a date with her cousin?  Parang binuhusan ang selos na nararamdaman ko.

"You're jealous?" Paniniguro ko.  Pigil na pigil ang sarili kong mangiti.

"Wha - " Andie is lost of words. "Jealous?   Ako?  Why would I get jealous?  In your dreams Tim." Pilit talaga siyang kumakawala sa pagkakahawak ko.

"That is why you are trying to get me jealous at the expense of that fucking Marco." Naiiling na sabi niya.  "But you got it right.  I am pissed and I am jealous that he is talking to you."

She rolled her eyes na parang hindi siya makapaniwala sa sinasabi ko.  "Ewan ko sa 'yo Tim.  Grabe ang imagination mo.  Diyan ka na," pero hindi naman siya gumagalaw.  Mahigpit pa rin ang pagkakahawak ko sa kanya.

"I told you, I can do stupid things when I am pissed.  And right now, you succeeded to make me jealous.  And you'll pay for it."

Before she could even react, I kissed her lips.  Just like before, everytime I am kissing her ay para akong dinadala sa ibang dimension.  All I can think about is her soft and moist lips.  Her warm and minty breath.

I pulled her closer to me.  I want to feel her soft body against mine.  Automatically, I put my hand on top of her breast and gently massaged it.  I can feel the heat enveloping my whole being. 

I remember her dad.  I remember everything he said about her family.  I remember that he would kill just for the safety of her daughter.  I keep on remembering every words that he said to me para mawala ang init na nararamdaman ko.  Pero walang silbi.  Just tasting Andie's lips, sucking her soft tongue, lalo lang nag - aalab ang pakiramdam ko and I could take her right here, right now.