Introduction

Hi! I'm Zeph!

Believe me or not, but this is the only Hiccstrid book you'll ever have to read❤️

This book is about 24 year old Hiccup Haddock. He's a famous business man who's about to inherent his father's big company. Then there's Astrid Hofferson a 2o year old LA girl living a very different life compared to Mr. Haddock. Their difference doesn't prevent the two from meeting. One summer day in LA.

I'll update every Friday and Monday so you have something to read on the weekends and the week start.
Ever chapter is about 1000-2500 words and I like to make small spoilers for the chapters.

Hope you enjoy!

Small intro:

4 year old Astrid was sitting on the playground, impatiently trying to make a sandcastle with her small hands.

As she was busy playing with sand an Auburn haired boy just arrived at the playground.

"Go play" A big Man says smiling down at his tiny son. The man has a great beard, kind eyes and a thick Scottish accent. He gives the boy a warm smile before letting go of his hand.

The little boy looks at his dad with big, curious eyes and returns the smile, before he joins the other kids on the playground.
He sees two boys playing on the swings, his big green eyes are following them as they're making a contest of who can jump the highest.

He runs towards them with a big smile on his freckled face.

"Hi I'm Hiccup can I play with you?" He looks at the boys. One of them is a head taller than Hiccup making him feel a bit intimidated and the other looks about Hiccup's height just a little bigger.

"You're small" one of the boys says as he continues to swing higher and higher.

"Yeah we only play with big boys" the other one says laughing.

The hope in Hiccup's green eyes, disappears and a frown appears instead.
But to his rescue a blond girl stood up for him.

"Don't be mean, Eret, just because you just turned 8 doesn't make you the king of the world" Astrid crosses her arms over her chest and gave the boy, Eret, a judgmental look.

"Stay out of this, Astrid!"  Eret jumps of the swing and looks down at the little Astrid in front of him "I'm a whole head taller than you"

"And yet you're so much dumber than me, come on he's not worth it" Astrid snaps back, spinning about and grabbing Hiccup's hand.

The freckled boy is caught by surprise but follows his rescuer away from the mean boys.
The two kids takes their distance to Eret and the other boy. They finally settle down in the sand close by the slide.

"Sorry about Eret he's usually really nice, but ever since he turned 8 he's been acting weird" Astrid starts shaping the sand as she talks to the boy in front of her.

"It's okay" Little sensitive Hiccup replies as he starts to draw in the sand "I'm 8 as well I'm just small for my age, that's why my family calls me Hiccup"

The two kids laughed and gave each other a smile.

"I'm Astrid" Astrid sticks her hand out in politeness, Hiccup takes her hand and shakes it.

"I'm Hiccup"

The two kids didn't play long before someone yelled Astrid's name.

"Astrid we have to go" an older lady yells out at the playground.

"Well that's me" says Astrid and stands up to dust the sand of her brown dress.

"Isn't she a little too old to be your mom?" Hiccup laughs and stands up beside he.

"Well she's not so" Astrid laughs back giving the green eyes boy a smile.

"Nice to meet you Hiccup" was Astrid's last words to Hiccup, before running over to the lady.

"Bye Astrid" he smiled and waved.

That's the teaser for the story and of course a little spoiler for first chapter:

"Would you like to go get coffee one day, maybe?" He asked with a light chuckle.

Astrid took a good look at him before leaning over the desk.

"Are you asking me to go get coffee... at a coffee shop?"