New Story

It's been two years so I thought it was time to come back to life with a new story.

This one takes place in the Middle Ages, in the Kingdom of Berk. Where we follow the young man fulfill his destiny and Princess Astrid creating her own path. So what are you waiting for?

The first chapter of
The Shadow Of The Dragon

Life is a mystery we can't escape. No matter how much we learn from life we'll never be able to predict our future.

Neither can a young man with the name, Hiccup Haddock. And as he marches through the woods out into open plain fields, he doesn't know the greatness that awaits him. His boots are dirty from traveling far over the mountains in search for his calling.

He stands on the hill with a clear look of the kingdom and finally feels affiliated. He was both excited yet calm, because life isn't a straight line is all over the place. And as he was walking towards the place he'd been searching for he sensed this was the place he was meant to be.
But if only this young dragon master could comprehend the grasp of his importance. You see, the destiny of Berkshire Kingdom rested on this young man's shoulders.

And with his muddy boots he entered Berk. The most glorious kingdom in the Northern Europe. With land from the sea shore to the singing mountains. And in the middle of it all was a marvelous castle with towers in the clouds and water around so deep you couldn't see the bottom. The sunbeams reflected in the white stones making the castle sparkle. This was no ordinary place it was magical.

He walked trough the gates to Berk and found himself surrounded by people. Hiccup came from a small village where a crowd like this would you only see during the harvest. But it was a normal working day and people where running around like chickens with their heads cut off. The life of the town seemed astonishing to Hiccup as he mingled with the town's villagers.

Shops popped up around him where you could by jewelry, spices, weapons and much more. A collection like this had he never seen in his life before. He brought his nose down to smell the spices and a lovely smell of cayenne filled his nostrils.

"Just arrived today" the man explained and Hiccup could almost picture the large cargo ships coming back with exotic products for the kingdom. He would've bought a little bag of spices just to remind him of this moment but he had no money. Therefore he continued walking trough the village.

But as he was walking there peacefully taking in the village a sudden beast came running past him in such a speed he almost lost his balance.

"What the-" he mumbled and looked up. Three knights on white horses came riding through the village uncaring about the peace they're disturbing.

They stopped in the middle of the streets and started throwing something that looked like a belt around. The three knights laughed loudly as a whimpering voiced cane running after them.

"That's not funny" he yelled but the knights didn't seem to care. The servant boy tried grabbing his belt from the knight with black hair but he passed it on to the next one. It was clearly an unfair game as the chevaliers was sitting on horses making it impossible for the servant to get it. Plus the servant wasn't wearing a belt and therefore had to hold up his pants with one hand while trying to grab the belt with the other.

"Please just give it back" Hiccup walked closer to the pleading man and the wicked knights who were laughing loudly.

"Snotlout catch" one of the knights were wearing a helmet coving his face entirely but he looked too small and petite to be a knight or a bully. His dainty little body threw the belt to the cavalier with black hair whose name was Snotlout. He laughed as he caught it and the servant jumped helplessly for it. But as the boy tried grabbing his belt he accidentally let go of his pants and they fell to his knees. The chevaliers laughed as he stood there only in his underwear. Some villagers started laughing as well but not Hiccup.