Chapter Fifty

------------------------------------

Dedication: My_darkest_angel for the amazing cover on the side. Thank you so much for it. I love it. :D <3

Wooo. Chapter Fifty. This is exciting. :) Honestly, I have so much fun writing this story I don't want it to end! I thought I'd never actually write enough to make it to fifty but here we are. I'd like to say again, thank you so much to everyone who has continued to read this story, vote and comment. You don't know how much it means to me. I super appreciate it - so thank you very much! (ALSO: Because I've reached chapter Fifty, I tried my best to make it as long as possible, so I hope you like/appreciate that. :D)

Okays, read on. (:

<3

-------------------------------------

Jason's P.O.V:

To say I was shocked, would have to be an understatement. Emma's look of utter surprise mirrored mine. We stared at each other in silence for a couple of minutes, both of us processing what we had just heard. 

Slowly, Emma walked passed me and slipped her shorts and singlet back on, tucking it in. I didn't even have time to check her out, I was so stunned. With numb fingers, I unlatched the change room door and peered out, my eyes scanning over the shop. I could see the back of Britney and Daniel exiting. Her fake, blonde hair that I used to love so much, trailed down her back as she walked around the corner.

How I used to think she was the most beautiful girl in the world, had me wondering if I had needed to go to Spec Savers...

I glanced back at my girlfriend of now. She was gorgeous, but because of her personality, she was just that bit more beautiful. Her hair, which I wanted to run my fingers through every time I saw it, was almost down to her hips now. Her natural tan made her look so sun-kissed and beachy... It was perfection.

I let out a breath of relief. I turned fully around to Emma, who was standing there awkwardly, shifting her weight from foot to foot. She nervously bit her lip. I gave her a small smile and inclined my head towards the door.

"Coast is clear. Let's get out of here."

"Good idea," she murmured. I opened the door and let her out before me. We walked up to the counter and she fumbled around her bag for her wallet. Whilst she was busy doing that, I placed the sexy dress in front of the lady. She scanned it and while Emma was still getting flustered with her bag, I pulled out my card.

"No cash out," I stated.

Emma's head whipped to me, but I pretended I didn't notice. I swiped my card and typed in my pin. I glanced up and her eyes were bulging out of their sockets.

"Uhm...?"

"Uhm?" I echoed dumbly. I looked back to the lady and smiled politely. "Thank you."

"Have a nice day," she smiled back.

I grabbed the bag and turned, smirking. 

"I was going to pay!"

"I know." I replied smoothly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "But I thought it would be my treat. Seeings as I might accidentally rip it off you one day..."