Chapter 26 - Him Again

comment something ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa POV

I slowly opened my eyes, a single, bright light blinding my vision. My head pounded as I looked around me. There wasn't much light, but I could still make out the shape of a table in front of me. I reached for it, but to my surprise my hands were tied behind my back. I wiggled around in the chair, unknowingly of another presence in the room. A loud cough startled me and I stopped my actions.

"I'm sure you know where you are, Lalisa?"

I remained silent, contemplating as to why this voice knew my name. A dark figure stepped forward. My eyes widened when I realized what had happened.

<

I stepped into the van. Even though I didn't know this man, I had to see my Nini. The man smiled at me as he started the car.

"There we go."

I nodded and looked out the window. As soon as the van started driving, I heard a 'click'. I looked at the door and saw that the man had locked it. My eyes anxiously shifted to him. But he didn't budge, he just kept driving.

"Uhm, sir?"

Nothing. He just kept his eyes on the road, making a sharp turn to the right.

"What's your name, girl?"

"..Lalisa."

We were now entering a parking area. The van came to a stop and the man reached to the backseat to grab something. I looked out the window to my left. I thought I saw something familiar. I sat up in my seat to take a better look.

Suddenly I heard the man speak up behind me.

"Sorry Lalisa, but this will hurt."

Then everything went black.

>

My breath stocked as I finally realized where I was. The hospital. I panicked and started wriggling my hands, trying to get out of the rope that was restraining them behind my back. The man smirked.

"That's not going to work, sweetheart."

I grimaced at the tone and looked at the man with venom in my eyes. He just chuckled.

"I believe you know the reason why you're here?"

I shifted my eyes around the room. It was the same room. The same room Nini had saved me from. I tried thinking of a reason, but I couldn't find it. The man sighed and sat on the edge of the table.

"You're not a clever one, are ya?"

He sighed again when I didn't answer.

"You're here because Dr. Morse payed me to kidnap you, it wasn't that hard, really. You were so desperate to see your rapist girlfriend, don't know what he wants with ya, though."

I growled at the disgusting name. If only looks could kill, he'd be as dead as someone could be. The man chuckled.

"Well, my job is done, Alan, you can take it from here?"

Another man stepped out from the darkness and made his way over to the table. I recognized him as the doctor's guard.

"I got it."

The man left us alone in the room, nothing but silence around us.

-

Jisoo POV