Chapter 14 - New Room

Thank you so much for 4,25K reads💜 author nim loves all of you :') prepare for the real deal.

Okay I legit wrote that ^ yesterday and I looked today and I've got 5,08K reads ALREADY?!?! THATS 0,83K READS IN ONE DAY??? I need a moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa POV

"How about going for a little walk?"

I rubbed my eyes and looked at Jennie questioningly. The said girl smiled reassuringly and held out her hand for me to take. Hesitating, I grabbed onto Jennie's hand and let myself be pulled out of bed.

Jennie walked to the door of the room and reached out to open it. My eyes widened in shock. More tests? I was only allowed to leave the room if there was a test. She promised not to take me for tests anymore!

Harshly, I yanked my hand out of Jennie's and scrambled away to the wall. Jennie had a puzzled look on her face for a few seconds, before realization hit her. She walked towards me and crouched to my level. I looked at her with scared eyes, hoping she wouldn't take me out of there. She stroked my cheek and smiled faintly.

"Relax Lili, I'm not going to take you for a test, okay?"

I nodded hesitantly, trusting Jennie she wouldn't hurt me.
She sat next to me and pointed to the door.

"I want to show you what's out there. There are other people and bigger rooms." She spread her arms to show how big they are, smiling goofily.

"Ofcourse they are bigger than this bu-"

I cut her off by moving myself onto her lap. I sat with my legs on top of hers and put my arms around her neck.

Jennie was caught off guard for a second but straightened her posture and hugged me back. She chuckled lowly, sending shivers down my spine.

"If you keep doing this I'm going to kiss you, you know."

I pulled back from the hug and looked at her questioningly. Kiss? Like, in the movie?

"K-kiss?"

Jennie smirked. I tried to get up but her hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "You can't just leave me like that, now can you?" I gave her a look and shook my head no.

She chuckled again and rubbed her fingers on my waist. I melted as soon as she touched me and let my head drop on her shoulder. This always happens. I completely sink into every little touch, it just feels so good when she does that. Jennie started leaving kisses from my cheek down to my neck, making me breathe heavily. I squirmed in her hold, giving up shortly after when she grabbed my waist tighter. I suddenly felt her licking a spot on my neck. I gulped. What is she doing? Slowly, she started sucking and biting the flesh. This feels good.

I held on to her shoulder and tried not to make a sound. I failed as she sucked harder. I let out a soft sound, immediately covering my mouth when I did. Jennie chuckled.

"Don't try to stop it baby, I want to hear your sounds."

I whined softly, wanting her to continue whatever she was doing. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. Jennie smirked and continued biting and sucking places on my neck and collarbone.

She put one hand on the floor and softly laid me down. She hovered over me like she did before, her leg in between mine and her hands beside my head. I grabbed onto her tightly and let out another sound, or whatever she called it. I'd never felt this way before, it's so ecstatic, so good, so.. addicting. I never wanted Jennie to stop.