Chapter 18 - Home

I love reading your comments so much ahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Panting, the group arrived at Jisoo's car. Jisoo was about to start it when Taehyung put up his hand. "Wait a minute," He gasped. They all looked at him confused. "Shouldn't we call the police?" He asked, leaning on his knees to catch his breath.

Jennie nodded. "We should, that creep deserves to rot behind bars for hurting my Lili." She wrapped her arm around Lisa's shoulder.

"Lili?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa looked at Jungkook and then at his bloody hands. She hid her face in Jennie's neck and wrapped her long arms around her. Jennie chuckled. "Right, I forgot you never met before." She grabbed Lisa's shoulders and softly pushed her to the front.

"Alright Lili, don't worry, they're all good people." Lisa nodded hesitantly, still holding on to Jennie's hand.

"Okay, this is Jungkook," The said male waved shortly and smiled. "He's my best friend, and also my little brother's boyfriend."

Jennie now pointed to Taehyung, who smiled his boxy smile at them. "That's Taehyung, I told you all about him." Lisa nodded.

"..sweet.." She muttered.

Taehyung cooed at her sweet voice, and Jennie laughed. "That's right!"

Lisa turned around and tugged on Jennie's sleeve. "What's.....bo- boyfriend?" Jennie's eyes widened and Jungkook laughed. Taehyung hit his chest and told him to stop laughing.

"Wait, is she serious?"

Jennie nodded. She cupped Lisa's face. "I'll tell you some other time, okay?" Lisa tilted her head in confusion. Jennie cleared her throat.

"Anyway, Jisoo is my si- Jisoo?" All of them now looked at the eldest in confusion. She seemed to be staring at something. Jennie followed her gaze and chuckled when she saw the cause of her sisters frozen state. Chaeyoung stood behind the car, fiddling with her fingers as she felt exposed by Jisoo's shameless staring.

"Jisoo."

Nothing.

"Jisoo..JISOO!"

The said girl flinched and blinked rapidly. "What, what's going on?" She asked, ready to fight.

Taehyung giggled and pointed to Lisa. "Introduce yourself, noona." Jisoo blankly stared at Lisa before clearing her throat. "Right, I'm Jisoo, Jennie and Taehyung's older sister." She stated.

"Noona can race the car really fast!" Taehyung excitedly clapped his hands. Lisa smiled softly at the happy boy. Jennie chuckled and pointed to Chaeyoung.

"You know Dr. Chaeyoung, right?"

Lisa nodded. "..scary doctor.."

Chaeyoung looked down sadly, sighing. Jisoo comfortingly put her arm around the woman's shoulder. Lisa realized she made someone sad and now looked down as well.

"...sorry.." She mumbled.

Everyone stood in silence, staring at the two.

"It's alright." Chaeyoung spoke up. "I understand why you were scared of me, but I promise you don't have to be scared anymore."

Lisa looked up with hopeful eyes and smiled a bit. "..o-okay.." She said, holding out her hand.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened and she smiled, shaking Lisa's hand. The rest just sighed in relief, happy that everyone could now get along.