Chapter 15 - Hickey

so my friend and I had this conversation and I said "I want Lisa" and he just went "who doesn't?" and basically I laughed my ass off R.I.P. my peachy ass..

Edit: 'mY pEaChY aSs' I CANT--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV 

I strutted through the halls, trying to be as quiet as possible. It was late and most of the patients were already sleeping. I reached Lisa's room and saw the door was still open. I guess I forgot to close it? I quickly searched for the cat plushie.

Once I found it and I was ready to go back to Lisa, I heard something. A voice, coming in this direction. I peeked out the door to see the doctor and his guard walking straight to this room. I panicked. They're coming here, what should I do? If they see Lisa's not here, they're going to look for her. And if they find her, I won't be there to stop them. I quickly looked around the room, as if the solution was right there. I heard the faint footsteps coming closer, making me lose it.

Then I suddenly got an idea.

When I just got to the hospital, Dr. Chaeyoung told me Lisa wouldn't fall asleep if the door wasn't locked. She also gave me the key to the door. I searched my pockets for the key. The foot steps were now practically in front of the door. I found the key and dashed to the door. The door handle moved down seconds after I turned the key. I heard the doctor scoff.

"That bitch locked the door." I listened carefully. I heard the guards voice.

"Dr. Park said she gave Mrs. Kim a key to the door so she can lock  it for Mrs. Manoban."

The doctor growled. "That criminal got herself a protector, huh? Well, I'll find a way."

I heard their voices getting fainter, signaling they walked away. Carefully, I turned the key back, opening the lock. I opened the door a little, enough to peek out. I saw the two men walking to the right, making me sigh in relief. I tiptoed out the room, not forgetting to lock it behind me. 

I rushed back to the room I left Lisa in, reminding myself to ask Dr. Chaeyoung for a key to that room too.

When I got back to the room, I closed the door behind me. I turned around to find the bed empty. I slightly panicked, thinking Lisa had left the room. I squeezed Leo tight and looked around the room. Under the covers, behind the bed, no sign of my Lisa. I jumped a little when I heard a sound come from the bathroom. My body relaxed, the tension from before vanished.

I walked to the bathroom, peeking inside to see Lisa stand at the sink. She looked into the mirror, her fingers lightly touching her neck. I naturally walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Lisa jumped slightly from the sudden touch, but sank into it when she saw me in the mirror. I smiled.

"Hey.." I whispered.

Lisa put her hands on mine and smiled back. "Hi.."

I held up Leo to her face. She smiled and took it from me, putting it in the sink. Then she pointed to the hickeys on her neck.

"What is... that?"

I chuckled and pulled her closer to me. "That, baby, is what we call a hickey."

Lisa looked confused. "Hi-ckey..." She repeated with difficulty.

I hummed, resting my head on her shoulder. "It's a love mark." I told her. She looked at me through me mirror and smiled shyly.

"Really..?" She asked and I nodded. 

Lisa turned around in my grip and rested her hands on my chest.

"Affection?" She whispered carefully.  "Like.. in movie..?"

I hummed, moving my hands on her hips. Lisa stared at my lips, licking her own. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked my lips. The action caught me off guard for a moment, but once I realized what happened I smirked.
Lisa looked down, embarrassed.

"What was that?" I teased.

Lisa whined and hid her face in my chest. "Affection.." She mumbled.

I smirked and grabbed her chin. "I'll fucking show you what affection is." I groaned and smashed my lips on hers.

Lisa stumbled back from shock and froze in my arms. I put my hand on her nape to deepen the kiss. I pushed her against the wall and trapped her in between my arms, never even breaking contact with her.

After a while, I felt Lisa respond, putting her arms around my neck. She tilted her head, giving me better access to her tempting lips. Our lips moved in sync, hands roaming our bodies. Lisa pulled back for breath.

Both still panting, I took a step back and spread my arms. "Jump" Lisa didn't hesitate and jumped in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. I put my hands under her bottom and carried her to the bed. I threw her on it and climbed on top of her.

Lisa looked at me and let out a needy whine. I hungrily attacked her lips again, biting down on her bottom lip. Lisa gasped in surprise, giving me access to her mouth. My tongue swirled around, discovering every inch of her mouth. I felt her moan into the kiss, making me smirk. Her arms pulled me closer and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

It got even hotter when Lisa's gown shifted up, revealing her belly and her gorgeous waist. I licked my lips at the sight. She tried to cover herself but I stopped her, pinning her hands above her head. I licked a stripe up from her lower belly to her bellybutton, never breaking eyesight with the small girl laying underneath me. Lisa whined and closed her eyes.

"Come on baby, let me hear those pretty sounds."

I continued giving sweet kisses to her abdomen. Her moans got louder as I lowered my kisses to her thighs. She threw her head back as I sucked a hickey on her inner thigh. The fabric of her underwear annoyed the heck out of me. I started pulling on the waistband, wanting the fabric off already.

I was about to tear the underwear off of her when there was a knock on the door. Furious that the moment was ruined, I glared at the door.

Lisa whined as I got up, missing the pleasure. I shushed her and kissed her lips once more before approaching the door.

"Who's there?" I asked, my hand on the door handle.

"It's me," I heard Dr.  Chaeyoung's voice. "I was checking Lisa's room but she wasn't there, so I started looking for you. I..uh..heard Lisa and..well..here I am."

I facepalmed, letting out a low groan. I didn't even feel sorry for not telling her Lisa switched rooms. I was in the middle of touching the body of a fucking goddess. I was in the middle of claiming those pretty lips of hers.

To say I was pissed was an understatement.

"What a cockblock.." I mumbled, even though I don't have one, before opening the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CAN EXPLAIN

no I can't I just really wanted to tease you guys :p

I love you all~

See ya in the next chapter ;)