Chapter 13 - Visitor

Someone commented chapter 11 isn't there SKSKAJJS I DIDN'T NOTICE IM SORRY

Edit: wow am I a vsco girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

I'm not even going to deny it anymore. I love Lisa. I love everything about her, no exceptions. Even her scars show how strong she is and how she never gave up. I am so proud of her and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin the progress we've made.

After Lisa fell asleep I decided to find Dr. Chaeyoung. I had to know more about what I heard.

I arrived at her office to find her small dog sleeping on the chair. I sighed. Where could she be? Then I realized it was 2:00 pm, visiting hour started. So Dr. Chaeyoung must be in one of the rooms, talking to relatives of patients or something. I strolled down the halls, trying to find her. Then an idea popped into my head.

Yuqi.

She's new in the hospital so Chaeyoung must keep her parents up to date on everything. I rushed to Yuqi's room and found Dr. Chaeyoung talking to a woman.

"Yes she's doing great, there's a lot of progress since the past days."

"Oh I'm glad to hear so, it's been really hard for her and I'm glad she gets help now." The woman smiled, looking at Yuqi, who was sitting on her bed. I saw her talking to, who I assume, was her friend. They were having a deep conversation. I decided to say hi later, for now I had to talk to Dr. Chaeyoung.

I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and her smile faded. "We need to talk. Now." I said and walked away without expecting an answer.

I knew she'd come after me. When we were back in her office I turned to her. "What the hell is the doctor planning?" Dr. Chaeyoung's eyes widened and she quickly closed the door behind her.

"What do you mean?" She tried to play it off. I scoffed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Now, what is he planning?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"Look, it's not like I agree with his terms, but he thinks we should use Lisa's fears against her to make her talk."

I huffed. "Yeah, like that will work."

Chaeyoung nodded. "I know, but the doctor won't step back until he's sure."

I cocked a brow. "Sure about what?"

Chaeyoung shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know. But I do know he's desperate to make her talk." I thought for a moment. Should I tell her? I decided to get more information first

"But, what happens if she does talk? What will he do?"

Chaeyoung hesitated, but eventually spoke up. "It depends on what she says. The whole not speaking thing must've been the result of a traumatic event, so there's two options."

She stopped for a moment, thinking. I motioned her to keep talking. "Go on." Chaeyoung nodded.

"Either she was being abused, both mentally and physically, or she abused someone else."

I scoffed. "So you're accusing her of killing someone?! That's bullshit!" I spat.

"You don't know that, Jennie! She could've killed someone, sane or insane. For all we know she's a wanted mass murderer somewhere in Europe!" Chaeyoung raised her voice.

Anger boiled inside of me. How could she accuse Lisa of something like that?! Is she out of her mind?!

"How dare you say that about her?! Lisa would never do something like that! I know her, I've spent the last two months taking care of her and I KNOW she's not like that!" I pointed a finger in her face and took a step forward.