Chapter 5 - Attack

Hi I'm back~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

When I arrived at the building Dr. Chaeyoung was already waiting for me. She informed me as we walked to Lisa's room. "She was suddenly breathing way too fast, she didn't let us come close and panicked even more when we tried." I nodded, feeling worried for the poor girl.

Arriving at the door, I knocked a few times and grabbed the door handle. Three doctors stood outside the door waiting for me to get inside. I suddenly felt a lot of pressure on me, like I had to save her life.

I went in and looked around the room. I didn't see her anywhere, where could she be?

Then I remembered the first time we met, when she sat behind the bed. I rushed over to the bed, and found the poor thing sitting on the floor, hugging her knees. She was still breathing heavily, and tears ran down her face.

I decided to not cause any more panic. "Hey Lili" I cautiously said. Lisa shot her head up and looked at me in panic. I gave her a soft smile. "It's okay, everything is okay." I said while sitting next to her and wrapping my arms around her. I tilted her head so that it leaned on my shoulder, and waited. After a while her breathing got steady again, and she kind of fell into the hug.

When I felt her relax, I was relieved. Luckily, the tactic of hugging and waiting worked. Jisoo taught me that when I was younger, because Taehyung used to have panic attacks when he came home from school. He got bullied for his sexuality all the time, that's why I started bullying those kids back. I felt that I had to help him, because he just couldn't live like that anymore. I got into a lot of trouble, but now that I'm here, I feel that responsibility again, with Lisa. I want to help her.

We sat like that for a couple more minutes, just hugging. I whispered a few calming things to her, making her relax. Eventually I felt her head drop, she had fallen asleep.

I chuckled, and slowly untangled myself from the hug. I picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed. I tucked her in and softly kissed her forehead.

When I wanted to walk away I felt her grab my wrist. I turned back. Her sleepy eyes were only half open. She held out her hands to me, indicating she wanted another hug. I smiled and complied. She hugged me tightly, and I felt her lips softly press on my cheek. Surprised, I pulled away. Lisa blushed a deep shade of pink, and quickly hid herself under the covers.

I giggled. "Goodnight Lili." I said and quietly closed the door.

-

I knocked on the door and stepped inside Dr. Chaeyoung's office. She looked up from her computer, and when she saw me, she immediately stood up. "And?" Her face still had a worried expression. I smiled and sat down. "She's sleeping now."

Chaeyoung sighed in relief. "Oh, thank God." She said. "How did you do that?"

I shrugged. "Something my sister taught me when I was younger."

Chaeyoung nodded. "Why did she teach you that? I-if I may ask?" She quickly added the last part. I nodded and explained. I told her how my little brother got bullied and had panic attacks all the time, I also told her how I bullied this kids and even beat some up. I told her how I met Jungkook and how he helped me protect Taehyung. I told her everything.

"And now I'm here.." I finished.

Chaeyoung looked at me open-mouthed. "I- I did not expect that.." She said softly. "I thought you were one of those girls who bully for fun, but you tried to protect your family..I'm so sorry."

I smiled. "It's okay, many people think that. I don't really have many friends, except Jungkook... and now Lisa"

Chaeyoung nodded. "Well, if you want, I'll be your friend too." I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to write longer chapters than this... Sorry