Chapter 4 - Tension

For @MinY00ngiFan because you really wanted an update :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

It's not like Jeon Jungkook didn't like hanging with the Kim's, it's just that the cute little boy makes him a little nervous. Jungkook had always known he was bi, but Kim Taehyung did something to him, and he couldn't explain what it was. He was just so innocent, and cute and goofy.

For example, right now, Jennie and Jisoo were making food in the kitchen (Jungkook joins them for dinner a lot) and Taehyung was playing with a bunny plushie. It may seem childish, but to Jungkook it was utterly adorable. He just looked so adorable to Jungkook that he had to say something.

"Hey, Taehyung" Taehyung was startled at the sudden deep voice saying his name. He'd always had a crush on Jennie's bad guy friend, making him instantly blush deeply. "Y-yeah?" He asked. Jungkook sat next to him on the floor, making him gasp and lower his head. "What's his name?" Now Taehyung looked up, eyes widened. He'd always thought Jungkook wasn't interested in what he was doing, especially his plushies. "Uh, I-- I don't have a name for him yet." He stumbled.

Jungkook laughed. Then suddenly Taehyung sprung up, pointing his finger in the air. "I know, I know! I'll call him Kookie, because you look like a bunny, haha!" Jungkook smirked. "So, I'm Kookie? You have a nickname for me?" Taehyung gulped. "E-eh, hehe, y-yes I-I came up with, u-uh just now.." He lied. He gave Jungkook that nickname the first time he walked into the house and Jennie introduced him. Jungkook knew this, but he never said anything.

"So. can I give you a nickname too?" Jungkook asked, leaning closer to Taehyung, putting his hand on the younger's thigh. Taehyung gulped again, and nodded. Jungkook sat in front of him, both hands now on his thighs, and leaned closer to his face, staring into his eyes. Taehyung got lost in Jungkook's beautiful big eyes and his mouth was parted in awe. "Then I'll call you.... Taetae" Jungkook smirked. Taehyung nodded, liking the cute name his crush gave him. 

"Guys! Dinner is readyyy!!" The boys heard Jisoo calling them. Jungkook sighed, disappointed that their little moment was ruined. Taehyung just sighed in relief, hurrying to the dinner table, leaving Jungkook on the floor.

The four were silently enjoying their dinner, when Jennie spoke up. "So, Jungkook, I see you can really get along with my brother, ah?" Jungkook, who was sitting next to her, choked on his drink. "Wh-what?" he managed to say between coughs. Jennie laughed. "I saw you playing together in the living room." She explained. Jisoo and Jennie exchanged looks, they had both seen their little moment, and how Taehyung had blushed when Jungkook talked to him. Let's just say, they shipped them, a lot. And now they were both trying to get them together.

Jisoo spoke. "By the way, I have a lot of work to do next week, and uhh, the week after." The rest gave her a strange look. The eldest continued. "What I'm trying to say is, maybe Jungkook could look after Tae?" Jungkook gulped, while Taehyung was secretly hoping he'd say yes. "Can't Jennie just look after him?" Jungkook asked. Jennie shook her head. "I'm with Lisa after school, remember?" Jungkook nodded slowly. "So.. It'll be just the two of us, huh?" Jisoo nodded. Jennie saw Jungkook's little smirk. "Yep, just you, all alone.." She said. 

"Well then, I'll do it." 

"YAY!!" Taehyung yelled. Everyone looked at him, amused.  "I- uhh, I mean, we can play with Kookie.." He mumbled, holding up the cute bunny. Jungkook smiled at him. "We definitely will, Taetae." 

-

Later that night, Taehyung was changing into his pajamas. Just when he pulled off his shirt, and his baby tummy showed, Jungkook came in. "Oh, sorry.." He said, staring at Taehyung's body, his shocked face and messy hair, not sorry at all. "U-uh, it's o-okay.. uhh whoa what are you doing?" Taehyung froze when Jungkook walked closer, putting his hands on Tae's small waist. "You look really sexy."  He whispered in his ear. Taehyung gulped, making Jungkook smirk at the effect he had on the younger. He let go of him and grabbed his pajama shirt. "Here, put this on, before I kiss you." He threw the shirt at Taehyung, who caught it just in time. He quickly put the shirt on, with Jungkook still staring at him.

 "Well, I better get going." Jungkook spoke up. Taehyung pouted, sitting down on his bed. Jungkook crouched down in front of him, and smiled. "Don't worry Taetae, we'll have a lot of time together the coming weeks." Taehyung smiled, and nodded. Jungkook waved goodbye and closed the door. When he was sure the elder was really gone, he grabbed a pillow and jumped around, screaming into it. "Oh my god!!!!!" He squealed in happiness. 

Downstairs, Jennie got a phone call. 

"Hello?"

"Jennie? Lalisa had a panic attack a few minutes ago, we need you here!"

"Wait, what?! Holy shit, yea I'll be there as soon as possible!"

"Hurry!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I little Taekook, a little drama, a little crap

it was my first time writing in third person, pls don't judge my lack of skills lol

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!! 

Authornim loves all of youuu ♥