Chapter 7 - Cold

So... I'm back :) sorry I made you wait this long hehe. I just had to deal with some old things..and new things..

ANYWAY...Let's get on with the chapter cuz I've made you wait long enough

[EDIT] I remember dealing with stuff when I wrote this for the first time, which is probably why it wasn't that good. I'm gonna change some things to make the story better overall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

I sat in the bus quietly, thinking about Lisa. What could've possibly happened to her to have a trauma like this? Why did it result in her not speaking? I had so many questions, but Lisa ofcourse couldn't answer me.

The bus arrived arrived at the hospital and I pushed the stop-button. The driver waved at me, I've been on this bus for days now so he kinda knows me. I waved back and stepped out of the bus. While walking to the entrance, I got a text from Jisoo:

Jisoos:

{Picture attached}
Found these two sleeping on the couch, bet they're a thing now ;)

Me:

Omg that's adorable!!

Jisoos:

You know it!

I smiled at my phone, happy my little brother and best friend finally confessed. I had called Jungkook to babysit Tae on purpose, because I knew about their crushes on each other. Turns out that was a good idea.

Still smiling, I put my phone away and opened the door. It was pretty late already, so many doctors and nurses already went home. I didn't feel like checking on Chaeyoung, so I straight away went to Lisa's room.

I knocked on the door. I heard soft footsteps, then a door handle. Shyly, the adorable girl looked up at me. When she recognized me, she smiled. Oh, I love that smile, it's almost like nothing is wrong with her.

She opened the door for me to come in. "Thanks Lili." I smiled at her. We sat on her bed, her big barbie eyes looking at me expectantly. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. She flinched for a second but sank into my touch quickly. She closed her eyes as I continued petting her head. I think if you'd look at me right now, my eyes would be shooting hearts. I didn't have to say anything. I slowly moved my hand to her ear, still playing with her hair. She leaned her head to the side, eyes still closed. I sat a bit closer so I could reach her better. I saw Lisa fiddling with her hands, so I used my other hand to entwine with her's. She smiled softly when our fingers curled round each other. At this moment, she was almost falling asleep in comfort. My hand stroked her cheek softly. I slowly got up, sitting on my knees on the bed. I cautiously pushed her back so she was lying down. Her eyes opened, and as soon as they met mine, I smiled at her.

Her droopy eyes fell close again. My hand caressed her cheek once more, and my lips kissed her forehead. Then I got off the bed, sitting on the chair next to it. Lisa stirred in her sleep, squeezing my hand tightly. My thumb caressed her hand, soothing her. I hummed a song softly. She visibly relaxed hearing the slow tune. I rested my head on my hand, still humming quietly. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall into deep slumber. Like that, we both slept, our hands still intertwined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short, soft chapter :) sorry if it was too short hehe