Chapter 10 - Patient

Hey hai ho I'm TRYING not to cry bc TOIL has SO MANY READS?!?! 700 VOTES?!?! IDK how or why or when BUT THANK YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

A soft cry was heard from within the mental hospital. Jennie looked up from her phone. She rushed over to Lisa's bed to comfort her, only to find her sleeping peacefully. Jennie frowned. Was it another patient? She's never heard anyone cry before since she got here. How long had she been here anyway? A month? Maybe two?

Another heartbreaking cry was heard from somewhere down the hallway. Out of curiosity, Jennie decided to take a look. She quietly left Lisa's room and walked in the direction of the sound. Strolling through corridors, counting the rooms, Jennie followed the crying sound as it got louder.

She stopped in front of a room, the door was opened a little. Jennie peeked through the opening to see a girl on a bed, crying. She looked like she was around the age of 14. Jennie read the name card next to the door. 'Song Yuqi'. Sounds...foreign? Was she not Korean? Would I be able to talk to her?

Jennie cautiously opened the door a little more. The soft creaking of the hinges was enough to make the small girl turn around in fear. She has a small body and a cute face, her hair was black and curly and fell down her face beautifully. Her eyes widened, seeing Jennie standing in the door opening. Jennie had a calm and soft expression on her face.

"It's okay, Yuqi." Yuqi's horrified expression softened a little upon hearing Jennie's relaxed voice.

"H-how do you know my name?" She whispered, barely audible. Oh, she speaks Korean. Jennie smiled and pointed to the name card. Yuqi let out a soft 'oh' and her body visibly relaxed. Jennie stepped into the room and sat on a chair next to the bed.

"Why were you crying Yuqi?" Jennie asked. Yuqi fiddled with her fingers before answering.

"It's my first night here, so I'm a bit scared." Jennie nodded slowly.

"Well Yuqi, whatever you're here for, the doctors are excellent and they will definitely help you." She reassured with a smile. Yuqi nodded. All of a sudden a voice was heard from the door opening.

"Okay Yuqi I have your medic- Jennie?" Dr. Chaeyoung had a puzzled expression on her face as she saw Jennie sitting in the room.

Jennie cleared her throat. "Yeah, I heard cries coming from here so I checked it out." Chaeyoung remained quiet. Jennie understood and rose from her chair. "I'd best be going, hehe. Oh, and Yuqi," The two girls made eye contact, "you'll be fine." Yuqi nodded and smiled. Chaeyoung just had a stern look on her face as Jennie exited the room.

-

Jennie POV

As I stood in front of Lisa's door again, I thought back of the look on Dr. Chaeyoung's face. She hadn't looked happy. Maybe she knew about me eavesdropping the conversation between her and the doctor?

I shrugged off the thought and opened the door, hearing fast shuffles coming my way. I closed the door behind me and turned to see Lisa standing in front of me. I jumped back a little in surprise. "Hey there Lili." Lisa just looked at me with a blank expression. I cocked a brow in confusion. "What?"

Lisa's expression went from blank to pained and her eyes filled with tears. I panicked and quickly cupped her face. "Hey, hey, Lili, what's wrong, huh?" Lisa held my hands as her tears ran over her face. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck. Still confused, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close, whispering sweet words to soothe her. After a while, I heard that beautiful soft voice again. I listened closely to hear what she said.

"Nightmare...you..gone...scared.." A rush of guilt shot through my body as I held Lisa closer.

"I'm so sorry baby, oh my God I'm sorry." Lisa sobbed into my shoulder, tightening her grip around me. "Shhh I'm so sorry baby, I'm here now." I rubbed circles on her back in a steady pattern to calm her down.

Lisa's sobs subsided and slowly, she unwrapped her arms from my neck. I cupped her face again and smiled softly. "I'm here now, baby." Lisa closed her eyes and sank into my touch. My stomach did little flips and my heart rate fastened. She is so adorable, I'd want to hold her forever. Slowly, I let go of her face to move my hands to her thighs. I picked her up effortlessly, her arms - once again - wrapping around my neck. I carried her to the bed and layed her down. I could see she was tired, her eyes were drooping and her chest rose up and down slowly. I smiled and removed a stroke of hair from her face.

I softly hummed our familiar lullaby and stroked her hair. Lisa's breaths slowed down as she drifted off to sleep. I stopped humming and planted a kiss on her forehead. The rest of the night, I stayed where I was, not leaving her alone for one second. And as the moonlight softly shined through the curtains, and the barely visible, closed eyes of the girl sleeping next to me catched my eyes, only one word came to mind.

Beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo yo YO wassup?? I'm rewatching BlackPink house and there are so many Jenlisa moments I just can't. Also all the members are so cute uwu

AND THEN THIS:

I swear to fucking God if she doesn't keep that tongue INSIDE her mouth imma slut drop to the floor!! Her brows r so POWERFULL DAMN!! Can she not?

Another one:

HAJI FUCKING MA RIGHT NOW