Chapter 16 - Game

Welcome backkkk and get ready for the d.r.a.m.a.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie POV

"What a cockblock.." I mumbled, even though I don't have one, before opening the door.

But being met with a gun pointing to my head and a crying Chaeyoung wasn't really what I expected.

It was clear that she was beaten up. Her eye was bruised and her body weak. She was trembling as a gun was pointed to her head as well. She mouthed an 'I'm so sorry' and sobbed quietly. My eyes widened in shock as I saw who was holding the gun.

"You? How did you find us?!" I yelled.

The doctor laughed. "Easy miss Kim. I politely asked Dr. Park here to find you." He pointed at Chaeyoung, who was still shaking under the hold of his guard. "Since she's your friend, I figured she'd know where you were. And of course, miss Manoban is with you."

The doctor smirked as he now pointed the gun to Lisa, who showed up behind me. I spread my arms and stood in front of her.

"Don't you dare touch her." I grumbled.

The doctor chuckled. "Oh I don't have to, miss Kim. She will voluntarily come with me."

I scoffed. "Oh yeah? And what makes you think that?" I said, trying to hold myself back from punching the guy.

The doctor smiled wickedly. "Because if she doesn't," He leaned closer to Lisa. "I will kill your precious girlfriend in front of your eyes, and it'll all be your fault."

Lisa gulped and looked at me with panic in her eyes. I shook my head heavily, trying to convince her not to go. But Lisa just squeezed my hand and stepped forward.

The doctor smirked. "That's what I thought." He said and roughly grabbed Lisa's collar. He dragged her with him, motioning the guard to follow. The guard took my wrist and yanked me with him. Chaeyoung forcefully walked in front of him, the gun still pointed to her head.

We were pushed inside a dark room. The doctor made Lisa sit on a chair and tied her up. The guard pushed us to the wall, making us face Lisa. The doctor stood in front of her and smirked.

"Now, let's play a game." He smiled wickedly.

Lisa shook her head harshly, tears running down her cheeks.

"What? you don't like games?" The doctor mocked. "Well too bad, because if you don't play this game, bad things will happen to your precious girlfriend and her friend."

Lisa stared in the distance, body trembling with fear. I wanted nothing more than to run up to her and hug her, telling her everything will be okay. But the guard tied our hands behind our backs, keeping the gun loaded just in case.

Chaeyoung was still sobbing quietly, and I just stood there, unable to do anything. I had never felt so hopeless. The doctor crouched down to Lisa's level.

"My game has rules. It's very simple, I ask you a question, you answer it, verbally." Lisa looked away from him. "But, if you don't answer the question, one of them dies." Lisa's head shot up again, eyes widening.

Chaeyoung started shaking. "N-no, no no, please I--" SMACK! The doctor hit her face and grabbed her chin. "Don't you dare say something, or else." He growled. Chaeyoung nodded, tears running over her now red cheek.

Then he turned to me.

"As for you, if you even try to move I will kill you." I just nodded. The doctor smirked. "Very well then, let's start, shall we?" Lisa glanced up to me, making eye contact. The once bright and beautiful eyes had returned to fearful and frightened ones.

I smiled sadly at her, but she just looked down and sucked in a breath. The guard turned us around, making us face the wall. Chaeyoung looked at me with trembling lips. She was trying so hard not to break down crying, I could see it.

"Now for the question."

Too scared to turn around, I listened carefully. I heard Lisa's heavy breathing, signaling she was having a panic attack. I shut my eyes tightly and prayed to Taehyung and Jisoo, as if saying my last goodbyes. Tears finally streamed down my face as the doctor asked his question.

"Is it true that you killed your parents?"

Taehyung POV

"...and that is why banana is better than strawberries." Jungkook proudly finished his statement.

I shook my head, disagreeing. "I still think strawberry is better." I crossed my arms and huffed.

Jungkook laughed and pinched my cheek, making me giggle. He cupped my face and pecked my nose. I whined. Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and kissed me. I couldn't help but smile and kissed him back.

Everything was perfect, until-- I suddenly stopped an pulled away. Jungkook looked at me questioningly. "Baby? Something wrong?" I perked my ears. A weird feeling suddenly came over me.

"Something's wrong.." I whispered.

"What?"

I narrowed my eyes and looked around the living room, trying to find something unusual. "Did noona come home yesterday?" I asked, still looking around.

Jungkook cocked a brow. "Jennie? I don't think so, why?"

But before I could answer, Jisoo stormed into the room.

"Tae.."

She looked at me with worried eyes.

"Did she come home yesterday?" Her voice trembled a bit. I shook my head.

"Shit, Jennie!"

Jungkook had a puzzled look on his face. "What- how did you- nevermind, what's going on?"

Jisoo grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front door, Jungkook running after us.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Hospital." Jisoo and I answered at the same time.

"O..kay?" Jungkook said, putting on his jacket. I yanked his arm and pushed him inside the car.

"Hurry noona."

Jisoo nodded and started the car.

"Why are we going to the hospital again?" Jungkook asked from the backseat.

"Jennie is in trouble." Jisoo answered shortly. I nodded.

"Aaaand you just..know that?"

I hummed.

Jungkook nodded. "Well, okay then."

He slumped back in his seat as Jisoo raced to the hospital. I bit my nails nervously, counting the minutes. Jisoo noticed and put a hand on my leg.

"It's okay Tae, I'm sure she's fine."

I nodded, but it didn't convince me. Something was wrong, very wrong. Jennie was in big trouble, and we both knew it. I bit my lip and prayed to her. 

'Don't worry noona, we'll save you, wherever you are'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooehh drama >.< 

I love my readers so much I just wanna hug every single one of youu *sends virtual hugs*

I love reading your comments so much haha, you guys are the cutest *wipes tear* I LOVE YOU OKAY BYEEE