Chapter 21 - Innocence

thank you for 1K votes babes♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa POV 

"...mom?... mom?!" I yelled as the belt hit her back with a loud 'SNAP!' for the third time that night. Mom fell to the ground, crying. I wanted to get up to help her, but I couldn't move my legs. "Be quiet you filthy piece of shit!" He warned and threw an empty beer bottle at me. The glass shattered against the wall behind me and left little cuts everywhere on my skin. I tried not to make a sound, but the pain was too much to bare in silence, and a choked sob escaped my mouth. He groaned and stormed over to me. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet?!" He screamed in my ear. I yelled in pain as he dragged me across the room by my hair. "If you won't obey me, I'll punish you!" He said and dragged me to the kitchen. My vision got blurry and I heard mom yell my name in the distance. 

"Papa...p-please.." I cried when he let go of my hair. "I'm not your fucking papa, you disgusting  slut!" he slurred. He opened the drawer and pulled out a kitchen knife. My eyes widened in fear as I tried getting away from this psycho I called mt father. But he was faster than me and picked me up effortlessly. I screamed in fear, hoping someone, anyone would hear me. But it was no use, as he bend me over the kitchen counter. "W-what are you d-doing papa..?" I asked in fear. He chuckled wickedly behind me. "I'm going to make you pay for being such a worthless whore who shouldn't have been born." He said as he pressed his lower body against my back so I couldn't escape. He bowed forward and whispered in my ear. "I want to see you in pain.." His breath smelled like alcohol and weed, and I knew he wasn't himself. I  tried getting away put he pinned my hands together with one hand. With the other, he held the knife against my bare back. I winced at the feeling of cold metal against my skin. "P-please..don't..." I begged, but he didn't hear me. The knife pressed in my back, making me groan in pain. "If you make one more sound, this knife won't just cut your back." he warned me. "Understood?!" He yelled. I nodded, tears falling down my face as I tried to be as quiet as possible. He pressed the knife deeper into my back and slowly started to slice it through my skin. I trembled as I felt the wound getting bigger by the second. I tried not to cry at the stinging pain in my back, but the unbearable pain grew bigger as he traced the knife over my skin. I let out a painful groan, making he stop. "What was that?" He asked. I yelled in surprise when he yanked my hands to turn me around. My wounded back was now pressed against the counter and papa held the knife to my stomach. I was shaking in his hold, trying not to whine as the stinging pain in my back got worse. He pressed me harder against the counter, letting a pained cry escape my mouth. He glared into my eyes as he started pressing the tip of the knife into my stomach. 

Something in my brain got triggered by his action, I don't know if it was insanity or survival instinct, but my body seemed to act out of its own. I yanked my hands out of his grip, catching him by surprise. I pushed him as hard as I could, making him stumble back. I used the opportunity to run over to the other side of the kitchen. I grabbed a small knife out of the drawer and hid behind the kitchen counter. My heart was beating rapidly and my breaths were uncontrolled. I didn't notice though, I was too busy escaping this nightmare. "Where are you, you little slut? Come to papa..." I heard his slurring voice on my right. I closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't see me. 

His footsteps got closer but suddenly stopped, as if he suddenly remembered something. His steps diverted directions and headed towards the living room. My heart skipped a beat when I realized mom was still in there. Faster than lightning, I got to my feet and ran to the living room. I saw him hovering over mom as she covered her head with her hands. He lifted the knife above his head, ready to stab her. For a moment, everything seemed to go in slow-motion. I dashed towards papa, screaming loudly. And just before he could lower his knife into mama's skin, I looked into moms eyes. She looked back at me, realizing there was no going back. I had to do it. The knife in my hand pierced his skin in a millisecond. And just like that, his dead body fell to the ground, leaving me standing with the bloody knife in my hands. My vision blurred as I dropped the knife and sank to the floor. 

After that, everything went black..

"Lisa? Baby?" I heard my mother's soft voice. "We have to go, alright? Let's go.." She whispered, holding my hands. I kept my eyes on the floor, where he lay. "I killed him, didn't I?" I asked carefully. Mom ignored the question and helped me stand up."We have to go baby, come on." She insisted.

A 30 minute drive later, we stood in front of a huge building. It kind of looked like a hospital, but creepier. "You'll stay here, Lisa." Said mama. I didn't speak, I couldn't. Was she leaving me? Where would she go? I unconsciously grabbed her hands and squeezed them tight. Where would I go? What will happen? "Baby, listen to me! I can't stay with you, okay? I have to leave, you'll be safe here, understand?" Mom tried to loosen the grip of my hands in her's. She got out of my grip and ran back to the car. I couldn't move, all I could do was watch her leave. As she started the car, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a blonde woman smiling at me, her little dog sitting patiently at her feet. 

"Hello there, I'm  Dr. Chaeyoung, what brings you here?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay, drama :) 

this was a little angsty heh....anyway, soon there shall be sMUT *wink wonk* just you wait babes ♥ be patient ;)