ᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛ-ᴏ ꜱᴇᴀᴛ-ᴏ, ᴄᴜᴢ!

【july 9th,】

written march 10th

the shorter boy smiled at how he had stuttered before speaking, "just wanted a wash." he closed the car door stepping towards the side. he was dressed in a black pair of jeans that were ripped at the knee, a black t-shirt which was tucked in at the front of his pants. god did felix think he looked hot. but he needed to stop fawning over the boy and wash his car, which was equally as beautiful.

he nodded quickly and headed over to where the hose was, getting a quick glance of what the other boys were doing. he walked back to towards the car, the hose getting pulled from where it was connected to the wall. he made checked that all the windows were closed before starting the hose, water pouring out. he wet the whole outside before putting it back where it was and grabbing a bucket full of soap, a sponge inside it. he grabbed the sponge and started scrubbing, gently so there were no chances of getting a scratch, covering the car with soap.

as he was leaning against the car he felt the water go through his shirt and a bit on his pants, it was normal for his clothes to get wet but it got quite annoying and uncomfortable. he sighed but continued dragging soap around the car. once he finished he went back to the hose and turned it back on, watering down the soap.

he finished up, only seventeen minutes later and headed towards the boy who was now sat on a chair eyes watching felix. "that'll be thirteen dollars," he smiled at the boy who handed him his card. he headed towards the office where usually woojin was, and payed up from the card. he walked back to the boy, of course grabbing the receipt, and handing them, the card and receipt, over.

"thank you," he smiled at felix who smiled back, "my names changbin." he introduced himself. "seo changbin." seo changbin... regardless of his thoughts he introduced himself as well, "lee felix," he extended his hand for the boy, who's name was changbin.