1.12 Siege the North (Scene 2)

Začít od začátku

"Roku!" He exclaims, Asha raising a brow. 

"I swear to the goddesses, men can be such idiots."  Asha snaps her head behind her, water morphing into Onsra Tanna, the one before Asha.  With a small gasp, Asha quickly turns and bows, only for the Onsra to laugh, wrapping the teen in a rib crushing lung. It was safe and comforting, Asha almost never wanting to leave her past self.  Separating, Tanna leads Asha to Aang and Roku, the two teens standing together while Roku gets into his own solid form.

"Roku, the Water tribe is under attack. We need to find the Ocean and moon spirits." Aang reaches for Asha's hand as he speaks, Asha giving it to him. Tanna smiles at the two as Roku pulls at his beard.

"The Ocean and the Moon are ancient spirits. The crossed over from the spirit world to the Mortal World very near the beginning. There is only one spirit I know who is old enough to remember."  

"Who?" Asha speaks before Aang does. 

"The spirit's name is Koh. But-" Roku begins before his Onsra grabs Asha by her shoulders, starting to shake her.

"He's incredibly dangerous. Many call him the Face stealer. He's stolen the Face of an Onsra before!" Tanna speaks shaking Asha, only stopping to pinch her cheeks. "Don't let him steal this cute face!"

Asha huffs as her cheeks begin to sting, making no move to shake the other Onsra off however.

"There is a way to avoid it. When you two speak with him, you must show no emotion at all- not the slightest expression or he will steal your face!" 

Aang tightens his grip on Asha, forcing the fear from his face. He looks back to her and she nods, her face solemn. He then nods to Roku, his face clear from any emotion.  

"So, are you gonna pay now or-?" Tanna looks to Roku as the two walk away. 

"They aren't together just yet." He snorts, pulling her in by her hips. 

"Just you wait." 

___

The two hop across the top line of wooden pylons, a huge gnarled tree stand proudly in front of them. They only stopping as a large, dog like creature passes behind the tree before quickly moving on. As they land on a small platform, they hear a screech. Aang jumping onto Asha who struggles to catch him. As she stabilizes, Aang looks to the source. There sat a small monkey.

"Oh! Whew! You're just a curly tailed blue nose." He looks to Asha who glares at him as he offers a dorky smile. She drops him with a thud. The monkey looking to them, the skull not having a face. Asha steps back in shock as Aang grabs her leg. 

As the monkey scurries away, Aang stands taking a deep breath; grabbing Asha's hand. 

"Show no fear. No emotion at all."  He looks to Asha one last time, Asha looking ahead at the entrance.

"Hello? I'm looking for the spirit named Koh?" Aang calls as they enter. Asha looks up as some 'roots' start moving, ultimately forcing herself to not focus on it. Just focus on Aang.  Focus on the boy right next to you. The two don't look behind them however as a white face appears, grey patches decorating its edges and luscious, blood red lips.  Almost clown like.  

The two benders stay stone faced as a large cockroach like body arcs around them, attempting a jump scare. The clown face bending down over them, turning right side up; inches away from them. Eight legs attached to a centipede like body wrap wound them. The two refusing to flinch.

"Welcome!"  The spirit lets out a sinister smile.  The two benders separating their hands, bowing. 

"Thank you." Aang speaks for them, abiding to the stereotypical patriarchy that is to be expected.  Standing straight, Aang almost immediately goes for Asha's hand again.