(Jade POV)

        I narrowed my eyes as Sesshomaru's arm tightened around my waist, but I didn't say anything. I hesitated, bu then placed my arms over his. 

At least you're not a pervert. I thought gratefully. The whole fly was silent, but it wasn't that awkward silence. Instead, it was a comfortable silence, and I was slightly upset to return back to camp as quickly as we did. 

"Where were you guys?" Akio asked; glaring daggers at Sesshomaru. 

"None of you business." I snapped. 

"Don't be like that, sweetheart." Akio smirked at me. 

"I can kill him, right?" I asked Sesshomaru. 

"Hn. Do as you please. Don't wake Rin." Sesshomaru mumbled; sitting under a tree, and closing his eyes. 

"Hear that, bird brain?" I smirked. 

"Why do you smell so strongly of Sesshomaru?" Akio asked; startling me as he pressed his body against mine, and grabbed my shoulders so I couldn't back away. 

"Why are you sniffing me?" I snapped; trying to shove him off me. 

Akio was hit from the side, and I stumbled from the impact. I looked up to see Akio pinned to a tree with Bakusaiga to his neck. 

"Have you finally decided between Jade and Nayumi?" Akio spit at him. 

"There was never a choice." Sesshomaru growled out. 

"There is now. Nayumi has her own body." Akio pushed.

"I'm not going to argue. Stay away from Jade. She's mine." Sesshomaru said; releasing him, and sheathing Bakusaiga. I stood there with my jaw hanging open. 

I'm his? I thought in utter shock. 

"Don't think I'll back down so easily." Akio growled at Sesshomaru. 

"Okay! That's enough of the manly display of dominace!" I said; getting between them, and placing a hand on each of their chests. They growled at eachother, and I was wondering if they were going to still attack when Sesshomaru backed. 

"Hn." he went back to sitting under the tree. 

"Woo." I I sighed in relief. 

"I will have you as mine, sweetheart." Akio whispered in my ear, and I heard Sesshomaru growl. 

"Not interested." I snapped; walking away before they started up again. 

I sat by Rin, and brushed the hair from her face as I thought about what just happened. 

---Time skip----

        "Ah!" I screamed as I fell towards the ground. Sesshomaru caught me, and set me back on the ground. "Bastard!" I grolwed and charged the dragon demon again. 

Hychi was unconscious, Akio was getting close, and Sesshomaru was wounded. 

This demon's stronger than the others were! I thought with a growl. I came to sudden thought as a plan formed. 

"Sesshomaru! Come here!" I yelled at him. "Let me on your back. I have a plan." I said as he appeared beside me. 

"Hn." he mumbled; grabbing my wrist, and throwing my onto his back. 

"Get above him." I ordered. While Akio had him distracted, Sesshomaru took flight. I rolled off Sesshomaru's back, and landed on the dragon's a few moments later. 

I growled in pain from the impact, and my swords dug into it's scales as I started to slide off it. I didn't hesitate. I had my footing back, and headed for the jewel piece. 

"Dammit!" I cursed as I got to it's shoulder. The piece was in it's chest, and I only had one way of getting to him. I took a deep breath, and jumped. I hated the feeling of free falling, but I had to wait for the right moment to stop myself. 

There! My sword completely opened the dragon's chest up. I held back bile, and reached my hand into the wound. I grabbed the jewel, but the demon grabbed me as well. One of it's nails pierced into my side, and I let out a yelp of pain. I ignored it, and ripped my clenched fist from it's chest. 

"Dammit!" I growled as it threw me backwards. Arms wrapped around my waist as I hit somthing solid. 

"I'll finish it off. You rest." Sesshomaru claws grazed my cheek before he left me sitting against a tree. He drew Bakusaiga, and went to finish the job. 

It's been a month since our kiss, and he's been extremely protective since. I didn't mind. Akio couldn't get near me, and if he did it was never for long. He also didn't try to keep me from fighting. 

I shook myself from my thoughts, and the dragon fell, and his body started to disentergrate. I walked to Hychi to deal with his wounds. 

"When you're done, I'll stitch up your side." Sesshomaru said; sitting under a tree. 

"How are you wounds?" I asked. 

"Mostly healed." he replied; closing his eyes. 

"Jade." Hychi choked out. "I'm fine." 

"Shut up." I said. 

"Okay." he chuckled. 

        "There. All patched up." I smiled. 

"Thanks Jade." Hychi said; returning my smile. 

I looked around, and saw Akio started to wake up. 

"How are you wounds?" I asked as I walked over to him. 

"They're fine, sweetheart. Take care of yourself." Akio shrugged. Most of his wounds were alrady healed, like Sesshomaru's 

"Okay." I said, and walked over to Sesshomaru. 

"Lay on your side." Sesshomaru said. I laid on my good side, and he lifted the side  of my shirt. I flinched as the needle pierced my skin, but bit my lip so I wouldn't make any noises. 

The wound was deep, but not very big so it didn't take long to stitch it up. 

        "We have the last two pieces of the Necklace of Death. What should we do now?" I asked. 

"You should go back to your world and rest, then we should plan an attack on Enma." Hychi said. 

"Good plan, but how do we find them?" I asked. 

"You can sense the jewel pieces, and your's and Nayumi's souls have always been connected. That's how." Hychi shrugged. 

"He's right about one part at least. You should return to your world to rest. The medince there is better." Sesshomaru replied. 

"Hn." I mocked with a smirk. He glared at me, but a smirk played at his lips. 

"How are you feeling, sweethear?" Akio asked; throwing his arm over my shoulders. 

"Fine." I sighed; grabbing his fingers, and moving his arm. 

"You're pushing it, Akio." Hychi sighed; stepping between us as Sesshomaru growled. 

"Let's just get back to the village. I miss Rin." I sighed. I had decided that she should stay at the village a little while longer, with Jaken, to keep them safe. Jaken objected, but I wanted him there to watch out for Rin. 

I was so lost in thought, that I didn't notice Sesshomaru stop until I ran into him, "Ow." I mumbled; rubbing my nose.

"Hold on." Sesshomaru grabbed my arm, and threw me onto his back again. I sighed, and burried myself under his hair. 

Might as well get comfortable. I thought as he started to run.