Ch.76

I extract my fangs as Steven's giant foot from his ship lands on top of us. "Grahhh! Really?! When can we ever catch a break?!" Creaks, shudders, and groans come from the pressure from underneath the foot as I struggle to push it off of us, but this thing weighs a ton. "Oh, come on!" Pushing up on this giant heap of metal, I feel like my arms are about to kick the bucket, that is until I see a fiery orange, four armed fusion start to help me push up on the ship. "Steven?... Garnet?" "Awwwwww yeah! You better step off!" My brows raise in amusement. So, this is what you get when you cross Steven and Garnet... This should be fun. With the help of my new fusion family member, we end up heaving the ship off of Connie and the rest of the gems. Everybody seems to be unharmed as the body ship wobbles back momentarily and I can catch my breath... Sort of speak. Looking over, I see the new fusion dust of their upper two hands confidently as their lower hands present peace signs. "Chillax, my dudes. Your rockin' pal Sunstone and their awesome partner Y/n is holdin' it down." They pat my shoulder with a semi-hard pat with their hot iron skillet as a hand. My lips purse into a small smile as I hold in a small groan. Man, that burns, but I can handle it. "Wow!" Pearl starts the compliments. "Holy..." Amethyst trails off. "All right!" Connie exclaims. "Unbelievable!" Sunstone bends down with a wide grin and points at Peridot, "Oh, you better believe it." "Okay!" "Sunstone, what are we gonna do? White Diamond's never going to listen, and she's never going to let us leave." Connie says to our new family member which kindof makes me frown. I should've been more stronger and fought her while I could've, even though I would've been getting hurt in the process, it would've been worth it instead of us still being here. "If she won't listen, we'll make her listen." Sunstone says with confidence. "And how are we gonna do that?" Amethyst asks. Yes. If Garnet and the other gems knew what Steven, Connie and I knew about me being White now, they wouldn't even think about hurting White because they'd be hurting me. "I know she's in there. We'll bust into her head and change her mind." "Right!" Everyone except Sunstone and I cheer at Sunstone's plan. "Let's take that bully down!" Sunstone yells as she points at White's ship.

Sunstone: "Come here, Sarah, I got an important message for the viewers reading this at home."

Me: *aims camera at Sunstone* "Okay, go on." *Sunstone:*drags me into the frame* *me* "Hi sexy_cupcake."

Sunstone: "Just a message from all of us from Cartoon Network and the author, who wrote this fanfic, if you ever have to deal with a bully, be sure to tell an adult or someone who can help you in a peaceful manner. That is all." *pushes me back behind the screen* "Carry on our wayward author!"

        "Come on!" Sunstone grabs Pearl and Amethyst and sprints to the giant pink foot of the ship, leaving me behind. My eyes widen a bit. That kinda breaks my heart. "Y/n? Are you okay? You look a little sad." I look over at Lapis as she places a hand on my forearm, then back over at Sunstone, who has now summoned their weapons, suction cup gauntlets. "Don't worry Y/n, they're probably just clearing a path for us to get up there. Ya know, so it will be easier for us." Bismuth says as she puts a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah! There's nothing wrong with that!" Peridot agrees with her with enthusiasm. I force a smile, not trying to let my emotions show as much as they are now, but I can't control of what's about to happen next. A sudden shockwave of electricity runs through my arms, then I lose the control in them. I begin to swat all over the place like I'm swatting away a bug off my body. "Y/n! What's happening?!" Connie asks as I try to at least try to gain some of my self control. "I-I don't know! I can't control my arms!" Looking up, my eyes widen as I see Yellow's and Blue's arms swatting at the gems, but then my eyes grow even more when I see that I'm copying White's movements. "Connie! White is using my energy to help control the arms!" She looks at me with wide eyes, "Of course! Because you two are the same person!" "What?!" Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis yell in unison as I continue to struggle. "I'll explain in a moment, but for now, can you please help me control myself? That would be extremely helpful." They all hesitate for a moment except for Connie, she's already trying to restrain my hands. "Of course we'll help you Y/n... Um... What should we do?" Bismuth asks for her and the other two gems. "Just restrain my arms would be fine." I say through gritted teeth. The rainbow haired gem shrugs, "If you insist." Then without any further questions, she goes behind me and picks me up in a massive bear hug, pinning my arms at my sides. Peridot and Connie holds my hands as Lapis places her hand on Peridot's shoulder as we all watch as Sunstone tries to climb the body ship. Well, I guess right now is a best time than ever to show Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot of who I really am than ever because I might not get another chance. Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath and release my memories into them.
        A few moments later, we see Sunstone get swatted a good distance away from us along with Pearl and Amethyst. "Oh, no! Wah! Owwwwwww!" Sunstone yells as they get swatted away from the body ship. "Guys!" I struggle to break free from Bismuth's grasp, "Don't worry, they're okay. We're The Crystal Gems, we're always okay." I give the buff gem a small smile. Lapis, Peridot and herself was surprised, but completely fine with me being part of White and was onboard of taking her down and trying to 'change her mind' with less violence as possible for my sake after I told them about my encounter with her. She carries me over to the now split up Sunstone for extra precaution, then let's me down. I can't help but run over to my beautiful wife when I see her laying there and then I sweep her up into a loving kiss. "Looks like somebody missed us." My lips meet her's and I have to fight back tears, "I miss you every moment I'm away from either one of you." She smiles and captures my lips in another passionate kiss. "Oh no, not this stuff again." Amethyst whines and we both let out a light chuckle. I set her down, but I don't let go of her waist, "I'm sorry Ame, but there's going to be a lot of 'this' going on because we have to catch up." Garnet pecks my cheek, "Oh yeah." Amethyst rolls her eyes, "Well, can you guys at least wait until we're back on Earth because as you can see we can't get to White." She motions to the ships, "No dice." "We need to be bigger." Garnet states which gains everyone's attention. "Then let's fuse. All four of us. It's the only way we're gonna get up to her head." I like where Steven is going with this and apparently so does Amethyst and Pearl as they agree to his plan. "I'm in!" "I'm in, too." "Then it's decided. Its time to form Obsidian." A smile comes to my face at Garnet's statement, "Finally."
           Connie, Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis, and I back away from the four after I give Garnet one last kiss before they form the legendary fusion that I've only heard about in stories. "This is going to be epic." Connie whispers. "I know, I can't wait." Suddenly, all of the gems spiral into a pentagon shape forming the giant molten black and orange fusion. "They're hu-u-u-u-ge!" I smile widely at Peridot's statement, "Heck yeah, they are!" Obsidian then let's out a battle cry, similar to Alexanderite's, and then launches over to the body ship to climb it. White begins to swat at Obsidian now with the arm ships, which triggers my arms again. "Dang it, not again!" I try my best to prevent the arms from hitting the giant fusion, but I can't keep up the Thriller dance forever... Well I can, but I don't want to. "Guys, we've gotta do something to keep those hands off of them." Connie states. "Right. But, first, I made you a little somethin'." Bismuth hands Connie a sword. "My own sword? It's perfect!" I smile as I try to contol my arms, that was sweet of Bismuth. "Let's show White Diamond we mean Bismuth."