Ch.36

~Steven's POV~
      I wake up to peace and quiet. Rolling out of my bed, I decide to get up, freshen up, and make breakfast. After I get cleaned up, I decide I want to make my famous together breakfast. Waffles, syrup, whip cream, popcorn, and a strawberry makes up the perfect breakfast for some of the perfect people.
         "Garnet! Amethyst! Pearl! Y/n! Come on out! I made together breakfast!" I bang on the door and await their arrival. Amethyst is the first one to come out, followed by Pearl and Garnet. "Did someone say breakfast?" Amethyst turns her head into a gator's and does her famous jazz hands. "Yep, I made my famous together breakfast and I promise it won't try to kill us." "Sweet! Let's eat!" Amethyst turns back to normal and dives for the food.
       "Wait! We can't eat together breakfast without y/n! We won't be the breakfast club!" "Sigh, I'll go get him/her... Hey y/n!" Amethyst rushes into the magical door. Garnet joins Pearl and I at the counter, "How did you sleep Steven?" I place the food down, "I slept fine Pearl, except y/n woke me up when he/she got out of the shower. He/she said that things got hot in the bedroom."
         I see Garnet blush, "Yeah, the lava really got to him/her." We all sit in silence until Amethyst comes out of the door, "Um y/n isn't in there, but can we eat anyways?" "No! We shall not eat until everyone is here." "Ugh... Fine. Steven go use Lion to go get y/n wherever he/she is at." "Okay."
          I walk outside to look for Lion. Y/n must've of let him out when he/she left. "Lion! Lion!" I squint my eyes to try to see around better. A pink blob is laying in the sand in the distance. I go down the stairs and start jogging towards it. Lion is laying on the ground, probably sun bathing or something. When I get closer, I see that he ain't moving. "Lion?" He's laying there with his eyes closed and he's breathing heavily.
          I gently shake him to try to wake him up, but he ain't. "Come on Lion, its time to get up! We have to go find y/n, so we can have together breakfast." I shake him harder, "Lion! Come on its time to wake up!" Two black spots stick out from his neck, "What the-?" I feel them and Lion groans in pain. "Lion!" I stand up from kneeling and I yell for the gems.
        They all jump from the temple and run towards me. "Steven! What's wrong?!" Garnet asks concerned, "Lion's hurt! He has these two black marks on his neck and he won't wake up!" Tears prick my eyes and Garnet examines the wounds more closely. I snuggle up to Pearl as he let's out a growl of pain when Garnet touches him.
          "What's wrong with him G?" "I don't know, but I'll carry him back to the temple and we'll take care of him." She hoists Lion over her shoulder and we head back to the temple. "Will he be okay Pearl?" She squeezes my shoulder, "Yeah, he's strong like you, so he'll be fine." I give her a light grin and we enter the temple.
                      ~Y/n's POV~
        "AHHHHH!!!!!" I scream as my father whips me. My clothes are shredded and blood is everywhere. "Toughen up my child. If you are going to help me rule the vorld, then you must be ready." He whips me again, but harder. The chains on the wall is the only thing that's holding me up at this point and I feel like I'm going to pass out.
          "Vhen vas the last time you fed?" The whip licks my back again, "Ugh! Why would you care?! You've never cared about me!" I hear a gasp come from him, and I hear him come up to me, "I've always cared about you! Even though I never really said it, I do and I love you!" I'm shaking. "If you ever did love me, then prove it. Set me free." He kisses my head, "I do love you, but that isn't going to happen. You see I need to test my latest sereme on you."
       He grabs my head and twists it to the left to make me look at this giant needle with green liquid in it. "That sereme in that needle is my new project. You see, I'm going to insert that needle right into your heart and try to replicate you." My eyes widen, "You're crazy man!" He brings my head to his and we're facing each other. "No, not crazy, genius. If you can survive the sereme, I will inject it in me and make my army of darkness! Consisting of me and you if you want!" I spit in his face, "Never."
         He smiles and wipes his face, "Okay, vell if you die, say hi to mom for me." That crossed a line that he knew he shouldn't of crossed. He walks back behind me and continues to whip me. "Garnet, if you can hear me, I love you." I whisper and let out a tear.