Story 28

~Garnet's POV~
          "Y/n, where are we going?" I ask between laughs. He/she has my eyes blindfolded and leading us somewhere by the hand. He/she told us not to use our future vision to see where to step. "Babe, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." He/she laughs. I know that we're outside because I can hear the crickets chirping and the frogs are talking to one another. We take a few more steps until we stop, "Okay babe, do you trust me?" I turn to face the sound of his/her beautiful voice, "With my life." He/she kisses me and I can feel him/her smile against my lips and I do the same. "Okay." Before I know it, he/she picks me up bridal style and I let out a little squeak, "You better not throw me in the water." He/she laughs, "I didn't think of that, but if you want..." He/she swings me a little and I grab onto his/her neck, "Do it and you'll be sleeping on the couch for a month." He/she sighs, "Oh man." He/she kisses my left cheek, "I won't then." Smart boy/girl.
           He/she steps over something and puts me on a short seat, "Now don't take off your blindfold, until I say so, okay?" I smile, "Okay love." I feel the platform move and I hear the water splashing. We're in a boat. "Okay love, I know we're in a boat, so where are we going?" I hear a little excitement in his/her voice, "You'll see."
                   ~Y/n's POV~
          Since I won against Bill in the log rolling competition, but just by a second, I earned the right to take Garnet on a date with no interruptions. Its been a while since the girls and I have been on a date or just by ourselves in general, so I wanted to do something special for them. I continue to row down the water for a few more miles, until I get to where I want us to be. "Okay babe, you can remove your blindfold." I lean back and stay in a layed back position with a smile as she takes off her blindfold. Her eyes widen gleam with excitement and surprise.

(Instead of lanterns, its fireflies and green vines are drooping down from trees above y'all

(Instead of lanterns, its fireflies and green vines are drooping down from trees above y'all.)

              She looks all around us and I can't help but let my smile grow wider when her beautiful eyes land on me. "Love, this... This is beautiful. When did you discover this place?" I sit back up and hold her hands, "Whenever I came down here and needed to escape from reality, Bill let me borrow his boat and I would just row away until I got a pretty good distance from the house and I just sailed into this place." She gives me a smile that seems to outshine the thousands of fireflies. "This reminds me of how Ruby and Sapphire escaped from Homeworld to Earth." I smile and arch a brow, "How so?" She hums happily, "Well after we unfused and escaped, we was so confused about what we should do, so we just explored Earth a little, then after a little while, we decided to fuse in an environment like this. It was perfect... Just the two of us, dancing with the fireflies and the atmosphere felt just like this." "Just like what?" I ask a little confused. She leans closer towards me and kisses me, "Like love."
           I smile, "Well, I try. I try my best to give you everything you desire." I kiss her and she kisses me back hard. Smiling into the kiss, she asks access into my mouth with her tongue and I grant it to her. Usually, I'd tease her and fight her off and try to make my way into her mouth, but tonight, tonight is all about her. Its all about what they want to do. She pushes me back in the boat so I can lay on my back and I hold her waist as she claims my mouth. My hands start running up and down her ribs and she snickers against my lips, "Stop you." Her smile lights up her face and I smirk, "Make me." I make the tip of my tongue touch her nose and she laughs, "You're in for it now."
           I laugh as she starts to tickle me and I close my eyes, "Babe! Stop!" The word 'stop' apparently doesn't apply to her because before I know it two sets of hands are tickling. "No fair! Hahaha! Y'all cheat!" My breathing is getting uncontrollable and I open my eyes to see a laughing Ruby and a wide smiled Sapphire. "All is fair in love and war love!" "Yeah babe! You should know that by now!" I laugh a little harder, "Y'all!... Are really!... Gonna get it!... If y'all don't stop!... Now!" They stop to look at each other and I take this opportunity to try to find myself, but then they look back at me with confused looks. "What are you gonna do to us?" I give them a devilish smirk, "Let's just say, if you two don't stop, y'all will be swimming with the fishes. Ruby squints her eyes, " You wouldn't dare." I laugh, but then I become playfully serious, "Try me."
           She's hesitant whether or not to tickle me, but Sapphire stops her with a hand on her shoulder, "I don't feel like getting drenched tonight." I smile to myself, good choice Sapphy. Ruby rolls her eyes, "Alright." My smile grows wider and I wrap them up in a hug, sure the position is kind of uncomfortable, but I don't mind as long as they're comfy. We lay there for about a few more minutes just chatting and watching the fireflies dance around until we hear a familiar voice near us. The girls raise up to get off me and we look over to our right to see a singing purple frog standing on a lily pad sailing paddling beside us with a stick.

            I arch a brow, "Amethyst?" "What the?" Sapphire just giggles. I sit up some more and yell for her again, "Yo Ame!" She looks over at us with a smile and waves, "Hey Y/n! Ruby! Sapphire! Lovely night for a sail huh?!" She drifts closer to the boat and hops on the boat's ledge. I look at her kind of annoyed with a little bit of aggravation. I won fair and square against Bill! He said he would look after everyone while I took the girls out! I take a small, but deep breath. "Ame, not to be rude, but what are you doing out here?" She shrugs, "Eh, I got bored. Bill said that you guys went out on the boat and I thought maybe I could tag along?"
         My chest is tight and I feel like I could spit fire. All I wanted to do is take my fiancés out on a date! That's all I wanted to do! I won against him fair and square and he just breaks his deal?! Oh, I'm pissed. I don't even realize that I'm squeezing the metal seat until I feel in cave in. I look down at the dented seat then put my head in my hands. Cool hands find my back, "Love, are you okay?" I force myself to nod my head yes, "I'm fine, but my head is hurting that's all. I think I need to go back and rest."
          "Dude, if this is because of me being here, I can leave." Amethyst says in a little guilty tone and I shake my head and lift it from my hands, "No Ame, you're fine." I grab the paddle and start rowing us back to the house, "I just have a headache."