Ch.1

Key : Y/N is your name
                  E/Y is eye color
                  H/C is hair color
                  H/L is hair length
                  S/C is skin color
                  F/C is favorite color

                        ~Y/N's POV~
       "Come on Y/N! Come on out! We don't want to hurt you! Come on out!" I hear the voices of the local townspeople yelling for me as I run through the dark woods. I look back over my shoulder to see flashlights being waved through the trees. Twigs snapping and leaves crunching underneath me loudly and violently makes me feel like I'm some sort of game, some sort of wild animal. But I'm not. But, I'm not quite human either. I'm a gem - vampire hybrid. Or as I like to call myself a 'gempire'.
        I continue to run in any direction I can to try to get away from the mob, but I end up running straight to a cliff's edge. The sound of bloodhound's barks ring in my ears so loud that I have to cover them. "Ugh! Stupid super hearing! I love, but hate you sometimes!"
         "Hey! I think I heard something over there!" One of the hunters yells to inform the others. I come to a quick stop by doing a baseball slide before I run off the cliff. Rocks roll off the edge and down into the cold and frigid waters below. "Great. This is just great. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place literally." It seems like every time I end up coming to a new city, I always get ran off by some sort of emotional mob. Fortunately, not all the mobs are angry, some are just scared or confused. But, tonight is not my lucky night, this mob is a mixture of all three.
           "There he/she is! Get em!" Crap. I hesitate for a moment whether to jump, but the choice comes rather quickly when one brave son of a gun tries to grab me. Grabbing his arm, I sling him back into the others, which made them fall like bowling pins. Strike! After doing a little fist pump in the air, I extend my arms and fall backwards off of the 200 foot cliff. "Well time to fake my own 'death' again for the millionth time." Ugh. I hit the ocean so hard that I instantly blackout from the pain and I let the ocean carry me anywhere. I just hope its somewhere far far away from here.