Story 41

~Time Skip After Honeymoon~
         After Garnet and I get home from our honeymoon and after telling the others about it, except for the juicy parts as Amethyst calls it, we get ready to go down to Bill's. "We are not taking the train." I smirk at Amethyst as I put on my leather jacket and pocket my pocket watch in the top left pocket over my gem. I always put the girls over my heart. "And why is that Ame?" She rolls her eyes as she grabs a quick snack from the fridge. She let's out an annoyed loud sigh, "Because it takes too long and its boring." "It wasn't boring when we played Cowboys and Indians!" Steven yells out as he digs in the stair closet for his hotdog duffle bag. "Yeah, yeah, but that was the only thing fun about it." I roll my eyes with a smile, "I like the family bonding. Whenever my father and I traveled, we never did bond much, but now I have a family to bond with when I do travel and its nice." "That is so lame Y/n." Amethyst says as she scarfs down a whole fish and I shiver at it. Ew.
         The magic door opens and my beautiful wife, alongside with Pearl comes out talking together. Ever since we got married, somehow she got even more beautiful. They're probably discussing defense strategies just in case Bill and I go at it. I told Garnet to only get involved along with the others if Bill has backup, which he probably won't, thank God.
"Finally found it!" Steven catches my attention as he finds his bag. He's holding it above his head in triumph, "Now to pack." "Steven, we are only going to be down there for a night tops, you don't need to pack." He lowers his bag and looks at me, "But I never really get to use it." He gives me starry puppy dog eyes and he knows I can't say no to that. I roll my eyes, "Fine, but pack what you need." He gives me a hug, "Thank you." He whisper yells and I just smile. When he breaks the hug, he runs up to his room and starts packing his stuff and most of it he doesn't need. I just roll my eyes and go over to Garnet.
           I pick her up and spin her in a hug, "Hello beautiful." I peck her lips with a smile, "Hello to you too handsome/beautiful." She kisses me back as I put her down. "Oh come on you two, the honeymoon is over so stop." My arm finds her waist and I pull her close and look at Amethyst, "The Paris honeymoon is over, but the American one isn't." I kiss Garnet again just to aggravate her and it works when she groans, "Nooooo." Haha, success. "Is everyone ready to go?" Pearl asks the room. I hear Steven finally zip up his bag, "Yep! Are you ready Lion?" The pink lion just stretches on his bed and falls back asleep. Steven pats his head, "Come on Lion, time to get up." Lion yawns, but eventually gets up when Steven flicks his nose until he does, "Lion's ready." "I think everyone is ready Pearl." I look over at Garnet with a small smile, "Are you ready babe?" She let's out a sigh, "I'm ready to get this over with." I kiss her forehead, "Me too."
           Pearl breaks the silence with a clap, "Okay, let's go do this." We all head out of the temple and I help Garnet and the others on Lion. "Aren't you gonna get on Y/n?" Steven asks and Lion and I just look at each other with a smirk, "Nah, Lion and I are gonna race, aren't we boy?" I pat his head and he snorts. "This should be interesting." I look at Garnet and she gives me a little smirk. "What? Don't think I'll win?" She shrugs, "I'm on Lion's side." I hold my hand over my heart with a sarcastic gasp, "I see how it is. Rooting for the enemy aren't we?" Her smirk grows wider, "Yep." "Don't worry Y/n, I'll be on your side then." Lion bucks Steven off at that. "Lion!" We all just laugh and I help him up, "Fine Lion," he looks at me. "Y/n can I ride with you?" I smirk and put him on my back in a split second, "Always." "Woo hoo!"
            "Alright, first one to the house gets bragging rights and since I'm fully healed," I wink at Garnet, "It'll take us about a minute to get down there." "Its on!" Amethyst yells with a deepish voice. "Just be careful Amethyst. You're driving sort of speak." "Hot dog!" I think Pearl automatically regrets that statement ad she holds onto Amethyst tight. "You two be careful too." "We will babe. I love you." "I love you too Y/n." I look back at Steven, "Okay Steven, as soon as you say go, hold your breath okay?" He nods, "Okay! Everybody, on your mark!" I get up next to Lion. "Get set!" I get into my running position, "May the best creature win." Lion just snorts as a response to my good luck saying. "Go!" I hear Steven take a deep breath, then I take off like a bullet, then before I know it, I'm in front of Bill's.
          Steven gasps, and I don't see Lion in sight. "Woo hoo! We won!" I put Steven down with a smile and give him a high five, "Good job Y/n!" "Thanks little man." We hear a roar and look over to our left to see a portal opening and Lion and the gems come sliding out. "Dang it, Y/n and Steven won." Amethyst complains. Pearl looks like she just saw a ghost, "That is the last time we race." She carefully gets off Lion, but Amethyst just hops down with ease. I go over and help Garnet down, "Winner gets a kiss." I say with a smirk, "Just one?" She smirks back, "I'm not a selfish winner." She chuckles, but gives me a deep kiss. "Congratulations." "Thank you." "Okay you two, break it up. We're here for business, not pleasure. Plus Steven is standing right here." Pearl is right about both things, I sigh with a slight frown, "She's right," My tone gets serious as we all make our way to the house, "This is business."

        (AHS Hotel, anybody?😂😅😅)