Ch.32

~Y/n's POV~
After Garnet gets done claiming what was hers, she fell asleep. We made the best love that we ever had, but unfortunately it was in my father's castle. I hope that if we get married, that our honeymoon would out top it. My arms are wrapped around her waist and I leave them there all night long. I feel safe knowing that we're in each other's arms and I feel like that nothing can hurt us.
Unfortunately, through the night, I kept getting up and I had to leave her side because I had to know that the others were still safe, which they were thank goodness. I see sunlight coming through my old dusty window and I know I can fall asleep, but as soon as I close my eyes, I hear banging at the door.
I jump out of my skin and I fumble my way to the door. When I open it, I see Igor, along with the others. "Master y/n! Its time to leave! Dracula wants you back to beach!" He could've told me that last night, but no he made me lose sleep on purpose. He probably just wanted to mess with my paranoia, especially after our fight. "Finally. Igor would you please escort the others to where Lion is? We'll be down in a minute." "Yes, Master y/n." He scurries away with the others, but now I have to wake up Garnet.
I walk over to her and gently shake her. "Love, its time to wake up, we're leaving." I say softly. She knits her brows and rolls over onto her side. "Mmm... Five more minutes." I let a chuckle escape my lips. Fine, I'll give her five more minutes, but not here. I manage to put my black hoodie on her and carry her down to where the others are waiting. "Long night y/n?" Amethyst smirks and I can't hold in a yawn, "Like you wouldn't believe."
Lion opens a portal into the temple as if he can sense my tiredness and urge to get out of here. Igor comes with us for some reason, but I'm too tired to even ask why. Garnet starts to stir when I get closer to the temple's magical door. "Hmm, I could've walked if you needed me up." I give her a sleepy smile, "Yeah, but you looked so cuteeee." I yawn out and enter my room, but Igor is close behind me. I turn and he tells me that he has to go, but he'll return every now and then. I nod and he hugs me, then he goes back through the portal, then Lion closes it.
The door closes behind me and I sit Garnet down on the bed and I join her. I lean my head on her shoulder out of pure exhaustion. My stomach feels bad and I just feel like crap in general. "Love, you don't look so good. You need to eat and rest." My stomach seconds the motion with a growl, "I know, but we're out of steaks and I'm to weak to run to the store and get some." I hold my gut and lean back on the bed.
Garnet continues to sit on the edge, while my eyes grow heavier and heavier until I close them. "Then bite me." My eyes snap open at her sudden comment and I raise up. "What? No! I'm not going to feed off my girlfriend." "Yes, you are. You need to feed." I stand up in protest, "No I'm not! That's inhumane and just plain wrong!" She stands up in front of me and crosses her arms, "Love, you need blood and you're going to take mine, so don't start a war you know you can't win. Its two against one and the odds are not in your favor."
Dang it, I know she's right, but I don't want to feed off her. I'm afraid I'll hurt her or worse... "Love, I know you're right, you always are, but I'm afraid that I'll hurt you." She drags me on top of her and unto the bed. "Love, you're hurting me because you're not eating. I can't stand to watch you suffer." She really does care about me. Sigh. "Okay, I'll do it, but if I sense that you are uncomfortable or in any pain whatsoever, I won't do it, got it?" She nods in understanding and I kiss her.
"Where do you want me to bite you at?" Even asking that makes me feel uncomfy. "Do it somewhere other than the neck. I don't need Pearl preaching at me for letting you bite me there." "Or Amethyst's smart remarks." I mumble out. She just laughs. "Can I do it on your inner thigh? Its the second best place besides the neck to get blood." I sense her body tense up, "I mean we don't have too, I can wait until later to eat." My stomach is mentally cussing me out. "No, no. The leg's fine. Let me just take off your hoodie and my battle suit." Awe man, she looked sexy in my hoodie, but she looks sexier without it on though.
After she gets in position, I make my way down between her legs. Gosh, she's so beautiful and she's mine. I kiss over the vein in her right leg, trying to make her as comfy as possible. "Now, are you really sure about this? I don't want you to feel pressured into doing this." "I'm sure, we're sure." She strokes my hair and I extend my fangs. I can feel her heart speed up by a hundred and I can hear her breath quicken, but she acts cool, like its nothing, but its everything.
I scrape my fangs over where I'm going to penetrate her. She tenses up, but I lick and kiss the area to make her loosen up. "Ready?" She nods. "Okay here we go." I insert my fangs into her leg as gently and painlessly as I can. She jerks a little, but when I begin to suck, she let's out a little moan. That's a first. The more I suck on her, the louder she moans, and when I get done, she sounds as if she climaxes. I bite my finger to draw blood and rub it on the insertion marks to heal them, which doesn't take no time until they vanish.
Licking my lips and finger, I make my way back up to her face. "Does it feel like that every time?" "I guess it would if I keep biting you there. Did I hurt you? Do you feel okay?" She chuckles, "I'm fine and that felt amazing. We should do this more often." My face flushes with heat and she kisses me. I melt into the kiss, but then I melt into the mattress, "Thanks love, I needed that, but now I need rest." "Okay, I love you. If you need anything, just yell." She gets up and dressed and walks towards the door to leave, "I love you too." She blows me a kiss then leaves. I love her so much, I think to myself until I fall asleep.