Ch.45

~Garnet's POV~
      Where is he/she?! He/she should've been down here by now! I'm so worried, I feel like I may unfuse. "Garnet, where's y/n?" Steven grabs my hand and looks up at me with a nervous look. "I-I don't know." A bad taste covers my mouth as I squeeze his hand.
        "I can go look for him/her." Lapis suggests which I take into consideration. "No, his/her father might still be fighting him/her. It isn't safe." Pearl's right, but y/n could be dead again and I'm not going to loose him/her again tonight.
        "Well we can't just stand here and wait! We have to do something!" I agree with Peridot, but what can we do? Everyone starts to try to come up with a plan whether we should stay or go. "Sapphy, if we decide to go and try to get y/n, I want you to stay here, okay?" "What? No! He/she is my fiancé too! I'm not going to risk losing the both of you!" Both of them starts to argue and I hold my head in my hands to try to hold myself together while everyone else argues too.
         "Um guys... I don't think we have to go anywhere." We all look at Amethyst and look where she's pointing at. A huge ball of fire is falling from the sky and is plummeting to the ocean. "Y/n?" Steven questions the air. "Y/N!" I yell and I launch to him/her.
                     ~Y/n's POV~
       After I see my father die right in front of my eyes, I head back to the Earth, but I don't get too far until Earth's atmosphere makes me blackout from the sudden pressure change.
         ~Time skip three days later~
      As I emerge from the darkness of my conscious, I wake up in a hospital bed. "Ugh... I'm here again? Ugh..." I flutter my eyes to help them get adjusted to the bright lights. When my vision is decent, I look over to my left and see Garnet in a chair with her visors off sleeping with Steven in her arms. Her face is stained from tears, I guess because of me. Ugh. I hate making her cry because of me.
          I look around the room and I see Pearl and Lapis sharing a chair to sleep in, while Peridot and Amethyst are piled onto each other on the foot of my bed sleeping. "Man have long have I been out?" I ask myself quietly. Since darkness is coming in through the blinds, I assume for at least a few hours. Carefully, I try readjust myself and turn the monitor off and take my IV out. Ouch! That sucker was in deep!
          I sneak out of bed and over to Steven's cheeseburger backpack to see if he brought some of my clothes, which thank goodness he did. I go into the bathroom to change my clothes and to freshen up a bit. As I splash cold water on my face, I see that my eyes has turned to a glowing Xbox green color. "What the?" I start poking my face and skin and I realize that my skin color has changed to a perfect tan color. Patting my body up and down, it seems that I've also became more buff too. I pull up my shirt and I see that I've gained a six pack! (If you didn't already have one.) I look like a totally different person, but how?! Scratching my head, I try to come up with an answer, then it hits me. The sereme!
        I back away from the mirror slowly, admiring my new look. "I like it. But does Garnet?" Crap! What if Garnet don't like the way I look?! What if she doesn't want to marry me?! I slap myself mentally. "Get ahold of yourself y/n! Remember what she said when she saw you in your monster form? She loves you for you, not your looks" "Yeah! She loves me for me! You're right me. Thanks me" "No problem me." Wait what! How am I talking to myself and answering back out loud? Unless... I look beside me and I see me.
         "What the fu-!" I stop myself from screaming by having me cover my mouth. "Shh... You're going to wake them up!" I whisper yell. My eyes go wide and I uncover my mouth. "What the living what are you?" I ask myself. "I'm you, but I'm the confident you!" I am totally confused and I seem to notice, so I explain.
        "When father injected you with the sereme to see if it can duplicate you, which it succeeded thankfully, except you died first... Anyway! You gained the power to duplicate yourself into us. But each duplicate is different by emotion, unless you concentrate on the emotion and how many duplicates you want of that certain emotion." "So let me get this straight," I pinch the bridge of my nose, "I can duplicate myself, but they come out as my emotions, but I can control which emotion comes out and how many times it does?" I pat myself on the shoulder literally, "You catch on fast, I knew you could do it." "I like you." I compliment myself. Wait, am I being self conceited? "I like you too, we should hang out more." "Yeah totally, but I have one more question." I tilt my head, "What is it?" Man how am I going to say this... "How can I make you disappear?" Ouch, that was kind of harsh for me to ask of me. "Oh that's easy, you just have to snap your fingers for us to leave and think to yourself and think of what emotion you're  feeling.
         That sounds good to. " Okay thanks me or can I just call you by your emotion?" "You can just call us by our emotion that's fine." "Okay thanks Confidence, but I think I'm going to go back to the room, so I'll see you later?" "Totally." We wave goodbye and I snap my fingers. Aye yi yi, this is going to be fun explaining to everyone.