Ch.75

Oh boy, here we go again. Darkness surrounds me and I'm all alone. For once, I'm not dead or dying, nor in a coma. I'm just in the dark abyss of my mind. Whatever White did to me, must've put me in a zombie like state because all I remembered before I woke up in this void was feeling pain, then nothing at all. "This sucks, doesn't it, Y/n?" My eyes widen as a voice that I know all to well appears from thin air. "I tried to teach you about vrong and right, but you never did vant to listen. Now look at you. You're stuck here in this state because of your emotions." "Father." My voice comes out in a slight whisper. I have no idea where he is in my dark mind, but I do have a hunch. Turning around quickly, I see that my hunch was right. He's standing there, arms folded across his chest and with a slight smirk spread across his face. "I tried to varn you that the vorld can be a very dangerous place and knowing that you vould be a hybrid, your emotions made it twice as dangerous. Especially, being a Diamond's offspring." I raise my head with slightly widened eyes, "You knew?" His smirk drops to a slight frown as he lowers his arms to his sides, "Y/n... Of course, I-" "You knew! And you didn't tell me!" Extracting my fangs, I launch myself at him, only to go through a cloud of smoke. Warm liquid runs down from my eyes and when I go to capture the tears, I see that they have turned back to blood. Rising up back to my feet after retracting my fangs, I turn to my father, who has reformed behind me, "Why? Why didn't you tell me?!" "Because I couldn't, Y/n! Or she vould've found you and took you away from me!" His voice comes out a little angry and scared. I've never seen my father scared. "W-What do you mean?" He sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose, "Y/n, if I vould've told you of vho you vere, Vhite vould've been able to tap into your memories, track you down, and take you away from me. The only reason that I put you through all that Hell vhen I vas still 'alive' vas to train you to be strong just in case something like this happened... But then I got too overprotective and power hungry and drove you away. I killed Igor. You killed me. Then you killed Bill. All because of me and for that, I'm sorry." A stray blood tear runs down his cheek, which surprises me. He never cried in front of me. "Father..." I slowly walk over to him as he bows his head, refusing to look at me. He really is sorry. You know what? The past is the past. I can forgive him. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and bring him in for a tight hug. "Y-Y/n?" "Its okay dad. I understand and I forgive you now." Slight, but relieved chuckling is heard in my ear. "You called me dad. You haven't called me that in a long time." He returns the hug. "I know and I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for, you know, killing you too." He chuckles some more, "Its fine. I had it coming." We break the hug and he wipes the tears from my face, "Now, go get your body back." I raise a brow in confusion, until he kicks my peripheral butt back into body.
            I gasp for air when I come back into my body. Looking around I see that I'm in a large bubble with a fifty shades of grey, Blue and Yellow, who look like they have to smile because their mom told them they have to because their relatives are coming over. I whince, "Oh yeah, White definitely got to them too. I remember now." Looking down, I see that my outfit is bloody from my pink tears. Good thing they aren't blood red again, but I still need to change.

          So, I shimmer on a black shirt with a white star on it, some black jeans with white splattered paint on them and some black boots

          So, I shimmer on a black shirt with a white star on it, some black jeans with white splattered paint on them and some black boots. I think I look good, but looks don't matter right now. Getting to my family does. So, I carefully try to ease my way through the bubble without popping it, kind of like White Pearl does when she disappears into the walls and to my surprise, it works. "Ha! Victory!" I exclaim, until I look down and realize that I'm above an abyss. "Uh-oh."  I yell as I fall. "I really hate this planetttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Lord is testing me here. (Sorry, if you're a non-believer.)  As a plumit towards Homeworld's or should i say, 'Myworld's' surface, I can't help but see a little blur of pink next to me. "Steven?"  My eyes widen as I confirm that it is him. "Steven!" Flying over to him like Superman, I see that he's trying to get the gems to reform. "Steven! Let me land us then you can-" "No! This maybe the only way that they will come out! Is if we're in danger, so don't do anything, okay?!" I nod. "I'll be at the bottom just in case, okay?!" He nods and then I bolt to the bottom. My mouth lets out a deep breath as I grip my hair as I watch them fall, "Come on Steven, you can do this." Suddenly, a flash of light appears presenting "Smokey!" I laugh as I see the famous fusion themselves appear. I mean, yeah, we've hung out a few times, but not for long. "Hey Smokey!" I cup my hands around my mouth to get their attention, then when I have it, I point at Pearl. They give me a smile and a nod, then defuse. Amethyst becomes an owl and Steven and Pearl becomes... "Well, what do you know? It's Rainbow 2.0. Now, this is a fine mess we're in." I smile widely at Steven's and Pearl's fusion, that is until I see my wives's gems falling towards the ground rather quickly. "Come on Steven. I trust you. Don't make me intervene." I say through gritted teeth as my anxiety builds up, almost to its climax. "That won't do. Rainbow Quartz powers, activate!" My hope comes back as the fusion rides their parasol like a broomstick down to my wives and snatching them up before they come any closer to the ground, leaving a trail of a rainbow behind. "They sure are a rainbow and they have gold in their hand."

                 "Ah, yes. Now that's two stones with one bird." I can't help but chuckle at Rainbow's joke before they defuse and Amethyst becomes herself again. "Wow! Nice form, Pearl." "Oh," Pearl chuckles at Amethyst's compliment, "thank you. I'm particularly excited about the jacket." "It is a nice jacket, Pearl. It really suits you. " "Why, thank you Y/n. I really-" She looks back up at Steven and I as we just smile and comes over and hugs us. "Aah! Steven! We fused! And Y/n..." She squeezes me again, "Its always great to see you safe and sound." I give her a pat on the back, then go over to Amethyst and give her a little side hug, "And it goes for y'all too." "Are you guys okay?" We all look up to the sky to see Connie addressing us, as her, Peridot, Lapis, and Bismuth descend down like Mary Poppins. "Almost. Garnet, we're up against a giant robot. We need your help. Please come out. I'm here! I love you!" I walk over to Steven and kneel down to his height to address my wives, "We're all here. We all love you. So, please come out because if you do..." I lean down and whisper silently to their gems to where only us three can hear me. A small glow becomes a fiery form as I lean back up from Steven's hands with a smirk. Light is starting to surround the trio as I stand back up to complete attention, but before anything can happen, Steven's giant foot from his ship lands on us.