Ch.42

Since Steven's team got to choose its players first, we got to hide first. The seekers have to count to thirty because there's four of us. They count in the temple and there's only one rule, no rules.
        Our team decided to split up and hide instead of all together because if we his together, we'd be sitting ducks. So, I make a beeline for the lighthouse. I don't know where the others are going to hide, nor do I care, just as long as I don't get caught and tagged.
        When I make it to the lighthouse, I jump to the shadiest side of the tower. I crouch down and I rest on the ground. "Ahh... They won't find me up here." I see the latch to the door that allows you to come up here and I flick my wrist to make it lock. The slight clicking sound let's me know I'm safe and sound. I close my eyes and I put my hands behind my head and smile, that is until I hear muffling down below me. So, I use my vampire powers and I turn myself invisible and I stand up.
        I see Ruby pacing around the ground and looking both ways. Awe, she must be struggling to find a hiding place, I better go help her. But right before I'm about to jump down, I see Sapphire trying to sneak up on her. I lean against the railing and prop my head up with the support of my elbow. Let's see what happens.
        Ruby is heading towards the base of the lighthouse until Sapphires tackles her. Ruby screams and Sapphire declares her victory with a kiss, that soon enough turns into a make out section. I whistle a cat whistle at them and they immediately break up and hop to their feet. Ruby strikes a freeze pose, but her eyes along with Sapphire tries to find out where the whistle came from.
         Making sure that we're the only ones around here, I reveal myself. "Hey, mind if I join in on the action?!" Realizing that its me, they look around and finally spot me. They instantly blush after realizing I've been watching the whole time. I can't help but laugh a little.
         "Babe, how did you get up there?! I checked the door and it was locked!" Ruby asks through gritted teeth. "I'll show you." I jump down in a superhero landing and I walk over to them. I'm precautions around Sapphire because she's it. Scoping out an escape route for when I untag Ruby, I get into my battle stance.
         Sapphire is guarding Ruby with her life it seems, but I manage to scoop Ruby up with my lightning fast speed and fly her up to the lighthouse without Sapphire touching me.  "Thanks for the rescue babe." She kisses me and I return it gracefully, "No problem love. I could also teleported you up here, but that would've been less exciting." We laugh and I can hear Sapphire growl a little.
         We look down and see Sapphire with her hands on her hips and we know she's mad. "No fair." I feel kind of bad for her until I realize something, "Love, did you use your future vision to find us?" Her mouth opens a little, but then she blushes with a smile. "Mmm hmm, that's what I thought." I jump back down in front of her and kneel to her height. "I like your style." "I like you." I kiss her, but after that, she mumbles against my lips, "Haha, got you. Now you're froze." I laugh, "I don't mind being froze as long as its with you like this." She snorts a little, but deepens the kiss. "You're such a tease, I love it."
          "Ahem. Babe, you're froze, now how am I going to get down?" I laugh, "Well if Sapphy touches me again, I'll become unfroze and I'll come rescue you again. Please unfreeze me Sapphy?" I mumble. "Awe, but what if I don't want to? What if I want to keep you like this forever?" Since I can't move my head, I close my eyes and sigh, "If you wish." But suddenly, she gives in and kisses me again, "You are free." "Thanks love. I would kiss you, but I'll freeze again." She giggles and I get Ruby down.
                     ~Time skip~
       After the game ends, Team Amethyst comes out the winner and since Amethyst made a bet with the other team before Ruby, Sapphire and I came back, Team Steven has to do whatever we want for the rest of the day.
       Connie ends up making Steven going to the boardwalk with her all day, which is kind of like a reward for Steven, but he has to pay for everything. Amethyst makes Pearl help her go through her junk to see what needs to go in what pile according to the stench. I feel so sorry for Pearl. I told Greg that he don't have to do anything for me because he's paying for the whole wedding, plus honeymoon, but he keeps insisting that I make him do something, so I do to make him stop whining. I asked him if he could walk Garnet down the aisle, with her permission of course, and he agrees to it and I ask him if he would like to jam out a little today because we're having to so much fun already and he gave me an obvious yes. And as for Ruby and Sapphire, well I haven't heard from those two in an hour or so, soo.
         After everyone is off doing their thing, I pull my f/c electric guitar from my gem and me and Greg do a jam out section in front of his car wash from his van.