Ch.60

We all warp to the Centipeetles' home and Steven opens the door and the mother Centipeetle comes out and stands behind Steven. "What am I looking at?" Yellow questions. Centipeetle let's out a shrieking noise and Steven opens up a bag of Chaps. "No one should've survived our attack." Yellow says getting a little closer. "Centipeetle's mind is broken. Y/n and I tried to heal her but it didn't stick." "Yeah." I say with a low, but bitter tone. "Heal her?" Yellow says surprised at the statement. "But maybe you two can help her! You're so much stronger than me and y/n, and… we got close!" I snicker at the thought of Yellow and Blue being stronger than me. I mean yeah, Blue might of knocked me out by kicking me like I was a football when she was a giant, but if it was a fair fight, I could easily kill her.
                "Well, that's not something we normally do…" Blue trails. "This is completely unprecedented." Yellow contradicts, "But you did this to her! You have to help her— all of them!" Steven and I yell in unison. I can feel my blood boil and I extend my fangs and hiss at them. "Love calm down, they're going to try it okay?" I retract my fangs, close my eyes and take a deep breath, "Okay."
           "Hmm, very well… I can try, but I won’t make any promises." Yellow says as she uncorrupts Centipeetle... She's a Nephrite. "There, good as new." Centipeetle starts to make some other weird noises. "She may be too far gone." "Gently, Yellow." Blue's hand starts to glow and she helps Yellow continue to heal Centipeetle's mind.
         "There we are!" Blue says quite happy. "No! Please no! No! No! We’re all gonna be-!" Centipeetle keeps repeating those words, "Centi?" Steven asks concerned. Steven then licks his right palm, places it on Centipeetle and further heals her mind. "No, please-!" "Centi! It's okay! It's okay!" Steven reassures her. Nephrite opens her eye and looks up at the diamonds. "Nephrite! Facet-413 Cabochon-12!" Centipeetle says and all of our jaws drop.
          "W-what?!" Amethyst yells. "Unbelievable." Garnet says lowly. "Well, I'll be danged! They actually did it!" I see Yellow smirk at me. "I’m sorry for my failure to heed my Hessonite's evacuation orders… My team and I tried our best to make it out before the attack, but… You're here and it must've worked! You finally avenged Pink Diamond! You destroyed Rose Quartz!" Centipeetle exclaims. Blue and Yellow release their fingers from Centipeetle and she goes back to being corrupted, so Steven comforts her.
          "Uh, Pink. How many perfectly adequate Gems did you have us ruin? I mean, I can see two right here." Garnet gasps, now I'm the one holding her back. "Its okay babe, I've been called worse, but hey at least she called me perfectly adequate before she insulted me." "But love, you're not ruined, you're perfect!" I squeeze her waist and kiss her left temple, "I'm not, but you are." I say making her try to feel better and it kinda works, she eases a little.
            "Shh, Yellow! Pink's been punished enough. She’s been trapped here in this awful planet with these… creatures." Okay that might of did it for Garnet. I have to tighten my grip around her waist, so she don't go kill Blue. They're so lucky. "Do it again! It was working!" Steven commands. Yeah do it again, and this time, I'll let her go. "How long do you expect us to hold her together?" Yellow asks. "I don’t know. Forever! You did this! So you have to do something!" "We can only do so much, if it was the four of us." Yellow trails off.
          "Oh no! We can’t let her see this!" Blue exclaims. "Who? Who do we need?" Steven pleads in his question. "What do you mean "who"? White." Yellow exclaims and everyone just freezes.