"Siva, where did you go?" Mum asks me.

"I was running around, had a snack, and talked to a guy, his name is Dan." I say without even opening my eyes.

"Dan? The Alpha?" Grandma asks, making me flinch. I didn't even know she was in here. I look over and see she just walked in from the kitchen.

"Yeah, he was cool and he explained a lot of stuff to me," I say as I steal a piece of bacon off her plate. She tries to smack my hand away but I let out a growl and scarf it down. I don't really care that I'm acting like a dog, I'm just hungry and tired.

I fall over on the couch and fall asleep before my head even touches the cushion.

"Siva," someone says. I grumble a "No" and stay put. "Siva, I need to talk to you," Grandma whispers in my ear as she pats my shoulder softly.

"What grandma?" I grumble without opening my eyes.

"I need to talk to you. It's important," she says. I open my eyes and reluctantly get up. We walk into the kitchen and she starts making some food for everyone.

"What did you need to talk about?" I ask her as I help her by mixing up the eggs.

"You do know what you are, right?" she asks me.

"Well, if I'm right by watching Twilight all the time, because Mum is so obsessed, I'm a werewolf," I say. The part about Mum more to myself.

"Yes, do you know how?"

"Well of course, I was turned, that part I'm not sure how, most likely it has to do with that monster thing that chased me and cut me up like a piece of beef, which actually sounds really good right now," I ramble a bit.

"I wouldn't be so sure," she says. I raise a brow at her questioningly as I pour the eggs in the pan and she cooks it.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Sweety, do you remember your father?" she asks me. Memories of my father flash through my mind at the mention of him.

"Yes," I answer as I keep my head down.

"Then you should know."

"Know what?" I growl as I look at her, getting irritated by her cryptic words.

"Siva, your father was a werewolf," she states bluntly. I shake my head as I step away from her slowly.

"No, he wasn't. He couldn't have been. What makes you think this! My father wasn't some blood thirsty mutt!" I yell as I run out of the room. I run out the front door, yes, again. I don't even know how I knew how to do this but, I shift into my wolf and run into the forest.

Why do I always run away! I'm such a wimp! Any time someone brings up my dad or what happened with my mum, I start crying. Why can't I just deal with the tough times in my life and move along like nothing happened? Just get over it and get on with my life. But I'm lame, weak, and stupid. I can't help but break down. Maybe I can but I've just been to lame to do it.

I can feel myself getting more and more bitter with every thought running through my mind.

After running for a little while longer, I'm tired and I just want to go home. So I decide to turn back. I get there around a half hour later. The door is slightly ajar, most likely so I can come home and not have to bark at the door. I push it open and talk to everyone with my mind saying, 'let's go home' then I walk up stairs and I get some clothes on after shifting back to a human boy.

We pack up our stuff and I'm the first to get in the car.

~Deb's POV (Siva's adoptive mum)~

"I'm sorry we have to cut the trip short. These days have been so stressful and I think he just needs a little while to adjust. We'll try to visit on Labor Day Weekend though," I say to my mother and father-in-law.

"It's quite all right darling. We'll see you then," my mother-in-law says. She gives me a peck on the cheek and I get in the driver seat of the car. I start the car and wave to Drew's parents as I turn the car around so we can get out of the long drive way.

We get on the main road and head off toward home down the one long road that takes us home.

Everyone is asleep as I drive down the road, accept Siva. He just sits there, watching the forest zip past. I think about starting conversation but he's obviously in deep thought and I don't think he's in much of a mood for talking. Ever since he got home after that argument with Drew's mom, he's been snappy and doesn't want to hear anything from anybody. I tried to ask him what happened to set him off but he just ignored me. Payge even made a joke to him but I swear Siva looked like he was going to sock him in the nose.

"We're home," I say as we pull into the drive way.

~Siva's POV~

I grabbed my back pack and got out of the car and went to my room without a word to anyone. I just want to lock myself in my room and call Darwin. I need to talk to him. This is how I deal with everything because I know Darwin will listen and input his own opinion, and his opinion isn't stupid.

I lock my bedroom door behind me and pull out my phone and start dialing Darwin's number.

"Siva, you have a letter from your brother!" Mum calls up stairs just before I press the call button.

I press the home button and put it in my pocket before I go doenstairs. I grab the letter from Mum's hand and rip open the envelope.

'Dear Siva,

I'm so sorry I have to do this. When you get this letter, I will probably already be dead. Don't hate yourself because of it, because I know you will try and blame yourself. I just want to say I love you, little brother. You are a good kid and-'

I drop the letter before I finish reading it. I feel myself trembling and tears drip down my face. I fall to my hands and knees, starting to feel slightly dizzy as I sob.

"Siva, whats wrong?" Mum asks me. I hand her the letter for her to read it. Dad comes over and hug me to his chest as I cry. I said I won't let myself break down like this again but I can't help it. This is my last straw and I think I'm going crazy from all the pain and hurt in my life. I can't handle this anymore. What else is going to happen?

I get up and run up stairs to my room, my sadness starting to turn to anger. I angrily wipe away the hot tears on my face as I slam my bedroom door behind me, leaving a massive crack in the door. I push over my dresser and desk then flip my mattress and just completely trash my room with anger. I walk over to my night stand and see my locket. I grab it and crush it in my hand.

How could this happen! How could Darwin just leave me like this! How could my entire family just abandon me! I feel like everyone hates me! I have an adoptive family but they just got me out of pity! I hate pity! People think it's good to give pity but it's just painful and annoying!

"What else!? What more do I have to go through!? I fucking hate my life! What do you want from me!?" I shout at the ceiling. Why me? Why can't I just have a good life? Why can't I be happy for once in my life? I just want some relief in my life. No more anger or sadness or hurt. Just bliss. But no. My dad died, making my mum go crazy and fucking stab me. My brother and I had to get separated. Then he just goes and kills himself. And now I'm a werewolf. I turn into one of those creatures that mauled my father to death, and I hate myself for it.

This sets off a thought. On impulse I run out of my room and I jog down the stairs. I run into the kitchen, my 'family' calling my name as they follow me into the kitchen but their not fast enough because before they walk in, I have a long knife in my hand and I'm completely shredding my right forearm, cutting the major blood vessels that run through my arm. Blood almost sprays from my arm and I just keep cutting. I just want to die!

I feel someone grab my left wrist really tight. "Siva, let go of the knife," Andrew orders me as he tries to pry it from my fingers. I start to get light headed and weaker until the knife falls from my hand. I lose my balance and almost fall but Andrew catches me and lays me down on the ground with his arm under my shoulders.

"Leave me alone!" I yell as best I can. Before I can say anything else, Andrew is carrying me, not caring that I'm bleeding all over him. I look behind him and see Sasha crying into Gingers shoulder and Payge is hugging them both as he fights back tears of his own but I can't see Gingers face since she's looking away.