the one you least expect 32

I don't know what I'm doing with my life I give up ughh.
Trigger warning
Violence and sexual assault.
_____________________________________
Lydia
When the people who's voices I had been hearing turned the corner I could feel a pool of tears form in my eyes and I felt detreyed and confused as I saw an all too familiar yet extremely unexpected Face.

I didn't recognize the other men he was with I'm guessing they were the ones that kidnapped me.

Harry looked at me with a devilish smile and my stomach turned as I tried to look away , someone I once loved and who I considered a friend could do something like this to me.

"Well well if it isn't little ms Lydia crownwell how nice to see you again" he said smirking "well it's certainly not nice to see you...ever" I snarled back "oh someone is fiesty today,that went straight to the heart" ha "how surprising since you don't have one" I laughed.

"Hey I'd be careful with that mouth of yours it can do some beautiful things but I don't appreciate how you are speaking to me" " why the hell did you kidnap me " I screamed "well ...I want you" I paused "excuse me what " he neeled down and stroked my Face "I,want,you,all of you I want you while you are screaming my name and when I'm done with you you'll have forgotten about that doctor boyfriend/fiancé of yours"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing ,my skin crawled as his breath ran over my skin "your sick" I say through clenched teeth "and you,look way to sexy in this little dress"

I shivered as he ran his hand up my leg and I squirmed for him to stop but he didn't "stop,get away from me" he smiled "not until my plan is done. god I missed you"
He leaned in to kiss me as I tried to hit him which was extremely hard while tied up *briiiing* great timing.

Harry answers the phone as he sighs from being interrupted he speaks softly into the phone ,I try to listen in  but all I hear is "no I haven't seen her but I'll try to get in contact thanks for letting me know my best wishes go to him" I don't date say a word as his bodyguards are watching me and I can see guns in their belts.

Harry hangs up and chuckles as he turns back to face me "well how ironic, looks like your lover boy is in hospital fighting for his life" my heart drops he has to be kidding how would Shawn be injured "what,is he ok, are you messing with me" "no apparently he was shot in the hospital,that was Izzy , Shawn's parents are looking for you" I can't believe it oh my god I need to get to him "please you have to let me go to him" he shakes his head "no way that's happening" he walks off back around the corner once again leaving me alone,I scream but he doesn't turn back I'm left to cry and pray that Shawn is alright "

1h later
My crying finally stopped after what seemed like forever,it's still day time, my mind wonders of ways to get out , I think of what I could do to escape and get to Shawn.

My first trick is to get out of the rope, my arms are tucked into the rope around my waist,it takes a few minutes but after using my elbows to loosen the rope I am able to slip out , I get my hands and pull them to my stomach a few times breaking the rope and finally I untie the ankle ropes now doing self defense classes in school doesn't seem so stupid.

I stand up and run for the exit praying that it's open trying to run as fast as I can but it's not enough I feel myself getting dragged into a room it's dark and cold

"you stupid girl,I was going to let you go but now now I'm going to punish you ,you should have just said yes it would be much more enjoyable for you"

Shawn lingers in my mind through the agonising process I'll never be the same.