lifeline to you 33

This is Shawn and Lydia waking up.
I start school today I'm excited but nervous plus ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY YAYY.
so I'm writing this because I can't sleep.
________________________________

Shawn's pov
I woke up confused ,I immediately remember the situation that happened that ended me up here and I look around me at my surroundings ,I'm in hospital, a hospital bed which feels weird as I'm usually the doctor not the patient.

I see that my parents and sister are outside in the waiting area but no-one else,I look around the room for the person who will instantly make me feel better but I can't find her .

I hear the door open and my mother and sister hug me thanking God that I'm ok as my dad grabs a doctor to check on me .I see Dr miller, Joe walk in .we're good friends which is reassuring.

" Shawn good to see you awake" he smiles "thanks Joe...so what happened" I sit up " well you are very lucky, the bullet missed your heart by a centimetre and missed any other vital organs, you will recover well with time and rest, as you had the best doctor on the job" I laugh "how's that possible when I'm the patient" we all laugh .

After Joe left I got comfortable and was talking to my mum " where's Lydia" I look around "that's the thing ,we don't know Izzy tried to call her but we can't find her we rang her job and home but nothing" that's weird "what about her college" she looked at me "we haven't tried that ,aaliyah will you call" she nods and leaves the room .

My dad sits down and sighs "soo,the man who shot you, he's in jail right now security took him in, they need to question you and get a statement " I think about the situation for a minute "I don't want to press charges" he looks wide eyed "what do you mean of course you are he shot you" "but I'm alive,and he just lost his wife " he looks at my mam and they both sigh "whatever you think"

I turn on the TV as aaliyah runs into the room "what's wrong" my parents and I say in unison "it's Lydia, something happened to her . Oh no, why us.

________________________________________
Lydia
I didn't know where I was when I woke up again,all I know is that I was somewhere different, I felt horrible, dirty, nauseous and my mind was clouded with memories that I'd rather forget. I remember limping down onto the street and being stared at by passer Byers , I could hardly keep myself up but I knew I needed to get to a hospital then... It went black and I collapsed.

I woke up in a hospital room and memories of being here before came back I looked around to see Izzy sleeping on the sofa and I tried to get up but I was too weak "your up , don't move you need to rest" I see Izzy getting up and walking over to hug me .

"What the hell happened to you" I closed my eyes and told her everything that I remembered "Harry, that bastard what the hell I'm going to kill him "

I couldn't see Shawn anywhere "where's Shawn" I try to say with my dry throat Izzy gives me some water as I sit up " Lydia, Shawn, he was, ugh he got shot ...he's down the hall."

Shawn's pov
As aaliyah spoke I blanket out , as she explained to us what happened, she had seen Izzy and asked what she was doing at the hospital and she told her I couldn't help but cry , poor Lydia .

"I need to get to her I have to see her" "Shawn you can't in your condition " " I don't care,I have to see her she's my fiance for god sake "

Standing up I hissed in pain as I go a bit light headed and feel the pain of the wound throwing on clothes my mam brought me . I shuffle as fast as I can to the door. I opened the door stepping out seeing that the waiting area is packed with people. despite the nurses and doctors trying to stop me i do to my car and drive , before i even know i am outside his apartment my nuckles white as i grip the steering wheel i get out and slam the door walking up to another and furiously banging until i get an answer.

as soon a the door opens and its confirmed that the person who answered is who i wanted it to be i threw a punch with my left hand hitting him in the temple i sigh in relief as he falls to the ground " i swear to god when i find lydia and make sure shes ok im going to kill you" getting back into my car i call izzy to see where lydia is "shes in room 213" "wait, in toronto general ...im in room 205, shit i should've asked ok im on my way"

Lydia
I jump out of bed as fast as I can ,I don't care how much it hurts I need to see Shawn I limp as fast as I can to the door opening it ,I step out seeing that the waiting area is packed with people.

Both
I look Down the corridor and as clear as day I see him running with a stumble from the lift.

I look down the long corridor as i step off the lift and standing there holding herself up I see her.

I run as fast as I can with tears running down my face and we hug like we've been away from eachother for years we kiss and hug and cry together in the middle of the hospital ,it feels amazing to hold eachother.

"what happened" we say in unison "it's a long story" we hold eachother and walk back into his room closing the door. we both sit on the bed and tell eachother our story's speechless throughout the whole conversation. I'll never forget Shawn's expression when I told him about Harry and what he did to me at this moment he knew about the kidnap but only the nurse and doctor knew about the assault .

__________________________________
Ugh this is terribly I'm a horrible writer but yeah enjoy.
I might change this idk.

ok so i fixed it up a bit so hopefully its better.