Back To Reality ,26

Hey so I'm finally getting around to writing again,as you can see I changed a few chapters so I would recommend you re-read the New York chapters because I changed some important things. Enjoy
_____________________________________

For the next few days in New York we just relaxed which felt nice.

the suprise that Shawn was talking about was a helicopter ride around new York and it was beautiful and tranquil.

_________________________________

It was now December 28th.

I spent Christmas with Izzy and Harry ,I didn't see Shawn over Christmas as he was in Pickering with his family. But Shawn already gave me the best Christmas present I could wish for, when I told everyone that Shawn and I were engaged they were surprised, I know it didn't seem like it but Shawn and I have been together for almost a year so it's acceptable.

izzy was happy and kind of expected it and Harry was mad at first but was happy for me.

But now
I'm sitting in Toronto airport about to get on a plane .

to Ireland... it's time ,it's been a year and a half. And I'm ready to face my family, without a bit of hesitation. yes I'm nervous but I'm also 20 years old and strong. Shawn wanted to come with me to be supportive but I knew that turning up unexpectedly would cause drama and I didn't want Shawn meeting my family like that so that would wait.

It was a 6 and a half hour flight which I ran through possible senerios in my head, it's 5 Hours time difference so arriving in Ireland it was now 3:20 pm , it felt weird being back in this airport and breathing in this air.

I walked outside to the cold air, it's the same as Toronto except it's snowing there,I got in a taxi and told the driver an address I never thought I'd be returning to.the journay was quiet which gave me time to ring Shawn I knew he'd be on his break now.

Shawn: hey babe,how was your flight
Me: hi,it was long and I just kept worrying, Shawn I don't know what I'm doing
Shawn:hey it's going to be fine you wouldn't have done this if you weren't ready
Me:I know I'm just nervous
Shawn:I knew I should have gone with you
Me:no... I need to do this alone plus I have to explain the engagement and everything
Shawn: are you close
Me: around the corner my stomach is doing flips
Shawn: I love you baby, ring me if anything goes wrong you will be fine
Me: I love you too and I will,bye
Shawn:bye

The taxi stopped and I paid the driver and got my bag ,I spent what felt like an hour but was only 5 minutes looking at the house,it's like I was on a really long holiday and I returned home feeling relieved.

I got my luggage and walked up to the door, my finger hovered over the bell as I started to second guess my choice,what if noones home,what if they don't answer.

This is it,I pressed the bell 2 times and my heart stopped as I saw movement and then my eyes teared up as the door opened .

Who answered the door?
What will be her family's reaction?
Stay tuned for next episode to find out.