its not nice to see you 31

Another chapter I am excited to write but you will hate me for,the music industry is so stupid and doesn't appreciate talent.
__________________________________________

6am , Wednesday
I had an early class today due to another classes graduations going on, it meant I'd have to be in college for 7:30 but I got off at 9:30 so I wasn't complaining because I would have the whole day to do whatever I want.

Shawn was in work hopefully I would see him when I got home which I was excited for, I was going to text him saying good morning but I'd figured he was busy with patients.

I got dressed wearing a  white t-shirt and black slip dress with daisy's on it keeping to my plan of being stylish.

I drove to college in my 2018 Tesla model x getting there just on time, my class was as usual,we did a chapter,had revision Time and then a pop quiz which I got full marks on

I had my phone switched off since it didn't charge overnight so I didn't want it to die it was so annoying, I turned it on  after class was dismissed and I was walking to my car at the end of the parking lot I was standing at the kurb about to check my messages but my phone was loading and as fast as light and too fast for me to process a black van pulled up in front of me and I was being dragged into the back dropping my phone on the road as I feel something hit my head and see complete darkness.

I had to be dreaming, there's no way something like this could be happening to me, although I wasn't even sure what this was.

I woke up feeling cold and damp it took me a few minutes to be able to open my eyes and I instantly regretted it as the light drowned out my vision and I became aware of the thumping headache I had I also became aware of the fact that I was tied up to a pillar and sitting on a hard concrete ground.

I looked around and saw that I was in what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse with pillers and doors scattered around I tried to get up but I was tied around the waist to the piller and my hands were tied as well as my feet.

I could hear voices in the distance getting closer and I became scared as I would probably be seeing my kidnapper.

Who would do this to me.

_______________________________________

I honestly hate my life at the moment but oh well, hope you enjoy this chapter who do you think kidnapped Lydia leave a comment. Please vote