Underneath These Very Sheets ,13

Hey so this chapter is dedicated to a certain pretzel in my life, enjoy.
___________________________

Shawn's strong arms caressed my body igniting every inch of my skin, as he laced my neck with kisses I let out involuntary moans.

My hands wondered over the muscles on his back the ones that while in the hospital i dreamt of touching,his hair was so soft and curly, our clothes left a trail to the bedroom as i led shawn there last night after our intense make out and stripping holding his hand as he bit his lip and looked at me like i was his next meal (i was surrendering myself to be eaten up)

It was so intimidating that he knew exactly what i wanted him to do, he teased me over and over and i couldn't take it anymore, so i took control, i flipped us over now sitting on him.

I held his hands above his head as I gave him a few hickeys, the hottest thing of it all was the loud breathing coming from our mouths, the sweat dripping from our body's

Shawn flipped us back over giving me a devious smile as i prepared myself. He ripped of my underwear leaving me completely exposed, usually in situations like this I would've covered myself but I knew around shawn i could be free.

It wasn't surprising that he was so experienced, being a doctor he knew alot about peoples anatomy. He looked into my eyes and only one expression showed... He wanted me. And i wanted him

He stopped for a moment taking a breath and sitting up, "do we need protection" "im on the contraceptive pill" "he smirked at me" fucking brilliant " there's that British bit shining through.

He pulled me to the side of the bed and trusted in, he was big i don't know what I expected , i felt pain and then pleasure all within a second, his movements were on point every time, our climaxes came at the same time and we both panted and moened in satisfaction.

Let's hope my apartment had thick walls

Shawn
Everything was beautiful the moment, her, I'd been with many girls but she, she was special, this was special. We climbed under the duvet both sweaty and exhausted, she lay with her arm on my chest and her head in the hollow of my neck, i wrapped my arms around her shoulder and my head snuggled into her hair, as we drifted off to sleep i though... I need to tell her before it gets to serious

I guess we've passed that point now.

_____________________
Oh god im sorry if this is terrible please tell me be honest, i felt so awkward writing this.