Boyfriend ,2

Hi so two updates in one day I know but I'm in love with this story already. Hopefully I have five chapters up by Saturday.
_______________________________
I've been in hospital for a day and I already hate it, especially the food.

I woke up at 6 because that's when they check on you, I was told I would be seen by the doctor today, thank god.

Harry was calling me so I answered, he was worried about me, I told him the situation and that I would text him when I know anything. Just when we were saying goodbye someone walked into the room 'OK babe I have to go, I love you' 'OK, love you too' 'bye' 'bye'

I hung up and put my phone on the bed side locker, I fixed myself in the bed to get comfortable.

I looked up to see a guy looking at my chart, he was so concentrated he was hot I can't deny.

'hi I'm Dr Mendes, I will be treating you' 'hi I'm Lydia nice to meet you, so how am I' 'don't know yet, I will be checking you for injuries, you had quite an accident from what I hear' 'yeah I know' 'so can you tell me what hurts' he took out a pen.

'well my ankle is really sore and my head hurts' 'OK well I will just check your ankle first' he lifts the covers off my feet 'which one is it' 'left' he put his hands on my foot I gasped 'does that hurt' 'no your em hands are so cold' 'oh sorry' he pressed lightly up my foot and ankle 'ouch, yeah that hurts' 'it seems you have broken your ankle we will need an x-ray'.

After a nurse did an x ray Dr Mendes came in an hour later 'I'm afraid I have bad news, it's badly broken, 3 months recovery at least'

'omg college I can't miss any classes' 'I can call and arrange something' 'can I have a moment' 'of course I must also tell you that you have a slight concussion'

I broke down crying I can't believe it 'hey, hey come here' he sat down on the bed and let me hug him 'it's OK don't cry' 'I'm so sorry it's just a bit much, oh I ruined your shirt with my tears' 'I have a spare' he went to the sink and took out a spare shirt, he took of his other one and well that man got abs jeez 'like what you see' 'oh sorry I.. I' 'its OK I actually appreciate when people are impressed I worked hard'

I just woke up from a nap but my pillow was all messed up so I pushed the assist button 'Dr Mendes what's wrong' 'nothing I was about to head home, but I seen you needed help' he was wearing a black shirt and jeans that hugged his body 'my em... Pillow
Can you fix it' 'yeah sure'

He came up beside my bed and lifted my head as I was too weak, he repositioned the pillow and reached over to do the other side his neck was at my nose, I sniffed 'hmm Hugo boss, date or something' 'ha maybe' he sat on the bed and looked at my cast 'can I sign it' 'yeah sure' he got a marker and wrote on it 'I have to go, don't want to be late' he grabbed his jacket and bag and smiled back at me as he left the room. I look to see what he wrote

"can't wait to see you every day for the next few weeks, gorgeous - shawn"

He thinks I'm gorgeous, ha.

It was 6:30 four hours since I talked to shawn, for some reason I can't get him off my mind. I had to leave Harry.

_________________---_--__-_
Hey guys I honestly will be updating again tomorrow bye, vote please. love you