Thin Ice ,24

Hey so thank you for 1,4k that's crazy, thank you for all the love..
_______________________________

I was in complete shock so many emotions were running through my head and I didn't know what to say well I knew what I was going to say, I just was so surprised,I never imagined it like this "yes" it came out, i was surprised but it was true, i saw his heart flutter in that moment "wait, seriously, you have no idea how much you made me happy"

"Shawn,you are such an amazing guy and i would love nothing more than to be with you forever. I'm not on good terms with my family and I really want to be and I haven't met yours yet , i haven't even met your son yet, i love you and i do want to marry you just promise me that will be our priority"

Shawn looked down at the ring and stood up , he grabbed my hand and slid the ring onto my wedding finger smiling widely he looked deep into my eyes" to be honest that makes sense and I think it's a good idea, so take this as a promise that one day we will be engaged and get married, for now let's just enjoy new York for the last 3 days and we'll go from there "he smiled at me, i nodded and smiled back, he pull me in and gave me a warm hug and kissed my forehead.

The next day it started snowing in New York

This meant that the convention was cancelled, today we decided to go Ice skating, I was excited but scared, i hadn't been ice skating in 10 years and shawn laughed when I told him

"ha you broke your wrist and dislocated it, ouch, that must have been sore" "it was and it's not funny" "well if you fall again you have your own personal doctor" he smiled and wrapped his arms around me "well I will have the hottest doctor ever" "hmm and I the hottest patient"

We headed out in the taxi, it was cold, i wasn't used to the snow because it didn't snow much in Ireland but in Canada and New York it was common at Christmas.

Shawn looked so cute, he had a hoodie and a jacket and a scarf on it was adorable and gloves for him hands

We headed off to the rink and I was hoping shawn wasn't too good at skating.

_____________________________
So between this and the last chapter we went from 1.2k to 1.4k that's amazing and a big thank you to everyone who chooses to read.