Leave Them Wanting More ,19

Shawn's pov
Its been two weeks, long and agonising.
I'm broken, I've tried everything I've tried calling her, texting her i even called izzy but nothing.

I don't blame her, i lied to her, i should have told her.. and then i waited a week to try to explain it to her. Maybe she moved on forgot about me, maybe i should give up on her, no I'm not going to give up after we've been through so much, she's been through so much.

I've never been so upset and it was killing me, i needed coffee. I got up off the sofa where I spent my time if I'm not working which keeps me busy. I pull open all the cabinets "shit" no coffee anywhere... then I remember i live near a cafe ok ok clothes i need clothes unfortunately it's too cold to go all commando (naked)

I stood in line half asleep not paying attention to anything until I get jolted out of my thoughts by mugs going crashing to the ground i look up and my heart stops... "Lydia" i whisper she looks me in the eyes and runs out of the store

I should go after her , i need to go after her.

I ran after her dodging people on the street as i run down the lane behind the cafe. I stop in my tracks as I see her curled up shaking crying... Broken she's so light almost like she hasn't eaten i kneel in front of her but she collapsed in my arms and so I pick her up and sooth her "it's ok everything is going to be OK" a tear crawls down her cheek as her eyes close.