Mistake ,4

Hi so I am finally getting back to writing, school has me so busy with work and I am going to be updating when I can. Enjoy.

P.s. I LOVE Camila's new album
_______________________________
Shawn pulled over a chair and sat down as I propped myself up on the bed and got comfortable, I was about to tell him the whole story.

I cleared my throat. 'it started in July when I moved here from Ireland, I was in a really bad place because of something that happened at home' I looked up to see curiosity in his eyes 'you want me to tell you what' he nodded. Oh god this, what I'm about to tell him will change his opinion on me whatever it may be.

'in my 3rd year in secondary school (high school) I had a crush on my maths teacher is was 7 years older than me, I never done anything about it and after a year he got a different job, at this point I knew that he was dating my cousin who I was happy for' 'in my last or sixth year he came back and was my teacher again and we were having a tutoring session and I kissed him and told him about my long time crush, eventually we had a fling behind my family's back, I lost my virginity to him and it was great because I liked him. So when my family accidentally found out just when I finished school' tears formed in my eyes 'my family disowned me and kicked me out, so I stayed with a friend and found a college scholarship that I got into here and that's how I end up here'

I looked up to see shawn with the reaction I was hoping not to see

He had the look of disappointment, I sucked up my tears. 'are you disappointed in me' he looked up at me and shook his head 'no, no I understand that you liked him and you were not a minor, but your cousins boyfriend' he sighed 'I felt so guilty and I tried so hard for it not to happen, but I believed he was the one'

Shawn's beeper went off he looked at it and stood up 'I have a patient, we can continue this later'

He left the room and I was here alone with my own thoughts.
-----------------------------------------------
A nurse came into my room and told me that after a week leg was not getting any better although the bone was healing I will need to have physio tharopy to get my muscles function back. It was 6:30 and I was watching criminal minds when my best friend walked into my room and ran over to me engulfing me in a hug.

Izzy and I have been friends since I started college but I feel like I have known her all my life, we share an apartment together. We know everything about each other, everything. She is a year younger than me, her family lives in Washington, I've been to visit them once they are super nice. She has a boy his name is jack he is so nice and they suit each other. To be honest, she never liked Harry.

'Ella I'm so glad you came' 'yeah, as soon as you told me what was happening I told our professor and she has agreed to email you all your work and she will give you a deadline, she will grade your work too and everyone wants you to get better, so I got you a new laptop and it's all set up so you can get started whenever ' I was so happy' aww that's amazing thank you '' so tell me about Harry, I swear to god i would kill him if he ever hurt you '' it's fine he's gone now'

We were talking about what we missed in each others life, I looked up to see shawn standing in my door looking at me 'Dr Mendes is everything OK' 'yeah em nothing important, I just started my shift' izzy stood up and went over to him shaking his hand 'hi I'm Lydia's bf izzy' 'nice to meet you, I'm Dr shawn mendes I am treating Lydia' 'I'm sure you are' omg did she just say that shawn laughed 'I better go i will be back later, he looked at me as he left the room.

Izzy gave me a curious look, I just smiled and acted clueless even though I knew what she was going to say,' really no wonder you ended it with Harry, your new bae is hot' 'what, we are not together' 'yet, he so likes you' 'he does not anyway time is over' 'I will be back' 'I can't wait' I said in a sarcastic tone.

_______________________________
When writing this chapter it we wrong so many times. Like and comment.