You What?,12

Heyyyyyyyy, sup everyone, I'm currently sick. I tried updating last night but we had no power from 10-2:30am so yeah enjoy.
__________________________

It had been a while since i saw shawn and to be completely honest i missed him, so i decided to call him and ask him if we could hang out, izzy was out of town so we arranged a movie night to watch some movies and order food. After classes i ran home to get my assignment done and clean around, i cleaned the kitchen and sitting room and fluffed all the pillows and got some blankets and i also downloaded a few films to choose from.

Shawn texted letting me know his shift was over he would go home shower and change so I did the same thing changing into some track suit trousers and a tank top and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I was making popcorn when the phone rang, "hello" "hey its shawn " "hey come on up" i hung up and opened the door to see shawn just reach the top of the stairs. I smiled at how good he looked even though he probably didn't even mean it. Tonight would be fun. He brought food he's so sweet

Shawn hugged me when he came in and he felt so warm and safe. We set up on the sofa each with our food Ryan brought burgers and chips from my favourite place how did he know, we also had soda. We watched a new film on Netflix called 'how it ends'.

Some time had passed by and i looked away from the movie credits to see Ryan staring at me. "what" I smiled and said "it's just that you are really beautiful, I don't understand how you haven't got a boyfriend" "well i was with Harry and over the past few months I've been busy, plus i want to see if anything happens with us"

Shawn smiled and started to move closer under the blanket, i hitched a breath as his lips grew closer to mine and everything faded when he kissed me so passionately but soft at the same time, it wasn't our first kiss but it was amazing.

We pulled back from the kiss and both just looked at eachother breaking heavily. The though ran through my mind for a split second before I acted on it, I knew i wouldn't regret it

_________-_________________
WARNING
MATURE CONTENT NEXT CHAPTER READ AT OWN RISK ALSO BECAUSE IM WRITING IT AND IT MIGHT BE TERRIBLE.