Start Confessing,5

Hey so shawn has been super active on Instagram and I love it 😍. I love Harry styles too.
_____________________________
I have been doing well getting the work my professor sent in done and graded it's been going well, I've been in hospital for a month now and still although my leg was healing I couldn't walk on it. The only contact me and Dr Mendes had was when he came in once a day said hi checked my chart, temperature, blood pressure and left.

I wonder if it's what I said to him about before I came here. Ella is visiting me a lot filling me in on gossip from college.

Harry has texted me a few times asking for a second chance and I decided to give it to him. He dropped by my room at visiting Time and we had a talk.

"listen Lydia, I have no idea what came over me then and I don't want to know because honestly I'm so ashamed, to even think of touching you in a violent way makes me sick. I love you and I hope you can forgive me" "I can forgive you Harry, you have been here for me since the start even after I told you about Steven. But I can't get back with you, I still have the reason I broke up with you(shawn) , and I can't just let that go, but I don't want to loose our friendship" "OK understandable, and thank you, friends is better than nothing"

"oh god haha yeah that is something that will forever be in my mind, hey that's our secret OK" "yeah oh ha" "oh well it looks like it's time for me to go" "oh really well drop by soon" "of course, hug" "yeah hug"

When Harry hugged me I had a relieved feeling, we were good, when we broke away from the hug I looked at the door, shawn was outside talking to another male doctor, when Harry left the room and walked past him shawn he looked at him and I could see his anger, then he looked into my room and we made eye contact.

When he finished his conversation he knocked on my door interrupting me from 'how to get away with murder' my favourite show.

I paused it and looked towards him, he crossed his arms making them flex which was hot, no stop. He leaned against the door frame and cleared his throat.

"can I help you, Dr Mendes" "not at all Ms crownwell, I just want to know what that scumbag was doing here" "hey that 'scumbag' happens to be my friend" "ha friend after what I witnessed here in this very room"
"Well he apologies for that and we've made amends" "so what are you dating again" "maybe what's it to you"
"oh nothing wrong with that just that you deserve better".

We turned around and walked off again leaving me to wonder what does he mean, what does he know about what I deserve.
______________________________
There is this really nice nurse Jenna who in order to get me out of my room, helps me into a wheelchair and brings me to the lounge or for some fresh air. After doing this she was wheeling me to the entrance when we passed doctor mendes and he winked at me.

"Jenna can you please leave me her for a minute ill be fine from now on" "OK Ms Lydia"

I reverse a bit so I'm aligned with shawn, he smirks and looks down at me "ms crownwell" "what Is your problem" "I don't know what you mean, I have no problem" "one minute you are arguing with me and the next you are practically flirting with me in the hospital corridor" "oh Is that so well then tell me, have you got a problem" "no just that my doctor is an asshole" I went to wheel away but he pulled my chair back and turned me so that I was facing him, he leaned in so his breath was on my ear "asshole really , you don't know the half of it especially when I don't get what I want" "well Dr Mendes, what is in that you want" he looked into my eyes and kissed my cheek "you" *gulp*
_____________________________
Ok so 700 isn't too bad it's 2am right now, I'm so tired.