Long Time No See ,9

Hey so I know it's been a long time since I've updated but I was on a school trip and just busy with work, I can't wait until summer.
________________________________
Its been a month since I was discharged from Toronto General hospital. For me things where going great, I'm back into the Grind of things with school and also i got a part time job in a cafe which is good because it pays well and is nice . Izzy and her boyfriend have moved in together and I'm living on my own now it's lonely.

Harry and his girlfriend are still going strong and I'm happy for them. I do feel like the odd one out but I'm not really into anyone at the moment. College is good and I really enjoy it, so I'm happy.

I can't help like feeling something, someone is missing and I can't put a finger on it.
____________________________________
I'm currently doing end of year exams so I have exams in the morning which will determine if you get into the course next year which I need to and then I go home and study and then start my shift at the coffee shop. My shifts are from 4:30 until 9 and I close up then. Its good.

Its currently Friday and I have no exams today so I decided to do an early shift at the shop today from 10:30 until 5:30, its 10:15 when I arrive at the cafe and I am greeted by Mark and Emily who are really nice, sweet people. It's a good day.

I enter into the back room and put my bag and jacket into my locker and throw on my apron. I really enjoy this job it's really nice and people are lovely.

Before I know it it's 10:30 and I swap with Emily. So it's just me and Mark working, Mark is a super nice guy he's 23 and is currently in college to be a teacher, to be honest he's actually really hot but he's not my type and he's hilarious.

The day is slow but busy and I lost count of how many coffees I have made. It finally goes on 2 when I have my lunch, Mark left and was replaced my Anna who I think kind of hates me I don't know why.

I decided to make a cappuccino and have a sandwich which was lovely. Its now 4 as my lunch is two hours and I'm now the only one working because Jason had to go to his girlfriend who's having a baby. Luckily the cafe is currently empty and I can rest.

Shawn's pov
I completely lost track of time and have a shift at 5 I hardly had time to get dressed so I decided to go to the cafe around the corner from the hospital just to grab an expresso.

I see that the cafe is empty when I walk in and wonder if anyone is here so I decided to ask

"hello is anyone serving" I hear footsteps and the most unexpected person walks from the back and my heart skips a beat.

Lydia's pov
I'm in the back sorting out the tea bags when I hear the bell on the door ring indicating someone has come in and I hear someone ask if anyone is serving. The voice sounded familiar but I never expected it to be who it was.

I walk back behind the counter and our eyes instantly meet.

Shawn's pov
Our eyes instantly meet and I feel butterfly's in my stomach

"Dr Mendes, what a lovely surprise" "Lydia, how have you been" "oh I'm good yeah, leg is much better, working you know and college" "keeping busy that's great" "yeah it is, and how are you, how's the hospital" "long hours and grumpy patients the usual" I let out a laugh "emm can I get you anything" "oh yeah emm I'll have an expresso to go please" "sure thing"

I watched her every move as she goes from each thing making my order, I've missed seeing her, she looks so beautiful and radiant and sends chills down my spine.

Lydia's pov
My god as if anyone could look so good, I couldn't take my eyes off him during our conversation. I scrambled to get his order finished, he's dressed in his scrubs so I'm guessing he has a shift now.hes just so amazing.

I hang him his expresso in a to-go cup "there you go, one strong expresso, on the house"  our hands touch sending all types of emotions through my body "oh, thanks" "no problem"

He turns to the door. "see you again sometime" "yeah sure, hopefully"

just as he goes for the handle he stops and turns on his feet "actually" he smiles at the floor "have you got plans tomorrow night" "em no , no why" "because... I'd like to bring you on a date"
.
.
..
Hey so I've finally had time to update, I won't be able to update until Friday maybe because I'm super busy next week with school so yeah, goodnight xx