Official ,14

Hey so I've been in school for 3 days and it's going good so far.
__________________________
Shawn's pov
I woke up to the fresh smell of coffee, i adjusted my eyes to the sunlight from the windows and stretched out on the bed that's when I realised Lydia was not there.

I got up from the comfort of the sheets and wandered out into the kitchen when i saw a beautiful figure at the sink wearing my t-shirt. I slowly walked over wrapping my arms around her waist when she laid her head back on my chest smiling.

"good morning" she said in a sweet jolly voice "yes it certainly is" "last night was..." "perfect" "yes" i kissed the top of her head and turned her around as i slowly backed her up to the counter,i gave her a soft kiss while
My hands slid down to her ass, she moaned as i squeezed it instantly turned me on.

Lydia
"jump" he commanded so i did and wrapped my legs around his waist while not breaking the kiss. He sat me on the counter and pulled away we touch noses looking deeply into each others eyes," I've never been so happy then with you"

"will you do me a favour" i smile "of course anything for you" he smirks "will you be my girlfriend, like for real no weeks without seeing each other let's be exclusive"

i smile as wide as i have ever before and wrap my arms around his neck he picks me up and spins me around "is that a yes" i playfully punch him in the chest as he let's me down "yes, 1000%"

We smile at each other as the sound of the door unlocking snaps us out of it, izzy will go crazy.

_____________________
Sorry this took so long and is short but I'm really tired and busy