Home

Namjoon hits the gas peddle and they were at instantly at 100 miles per hour with both Yoongi and Jimin perfectly running next to them even with their uniforms on.

Everyone was having a blast until a wolf suddenly jumped out onto Jimin, making Namjoon stop the car immediately while Yoongi quickly turned into his human form to tell Namjoon to keep going, and that he can handle this.

The wolf was growling over Jimin and when the vampire tried moving it bit down into his shoulder making him yell out in pain.

Jimin then lifted his left leg and kicked the wolf right in the ass making it fly into a tree. 3 more wolves then came over with the same metal that is on Yoongi and surrounded Jimin. Yoongi saw this and was by the youngers side in seconds.

"Wait Yoongi? What the hell are you doing here?" One wolf turned into a human.

"Hey, Johnny what's up whore?" Johnny chuckled.

"I am doing good now what are you doing here with this thing?"

"Um excuse me, you fucking asshole my name is Jimin, Park Jimin, and we are here with Prince Namjoon, and Prince SeokJin before you rudely interrupted us and attacked me you a little piece of shit." Jimin snapped coldly showing his fangs and his eyes glowed a bright yellow.

"Well ok then. I am going to have nightmares for a while and the male that attacked you was a rouge who we were chasing so I should be thanking you for stopping him and sorry we surrounded you. We thought he was working with you but guess not." Johnny smiles and bows a little before looking at the two other guards with him that were putting the wolf in a metal cage.

"Well, I will now let you two go the. Bye!"

"BYE JOHNNY!" Yoongi yelled, waving at the fellow wolves.

Jimin started to run again at full speed leaving Yoongi in his dust and followed the car tracks that lead up to Namjoons castle where everyone was nervously waiting for their arrival.

"OH, MY BABY!" Jin screamed and used his super-speed to get to his cousin and tackled him down making both males fly a good 100 feet.

"Ow, Jin that fucking hurt." Jimin groaned in a lot of pain but hid it with a small smile.

"Well, I am sorry I was scared for my little cousin," Jin rolled his eyes, getting up and then helping the younger.

"Don't worry I am fine it was just a rouge."

"Oh ok wait JIMIN ARE YOU BLEEDING?" Jin yelled again making everyone look at him in shock.

"What?"

"Jimin take off our uniform." His Prince demanded and Jimin took off his armor to show teeth marks in his left shoulder, claw marks on his chest and bruises from the attacker which was all now black and blue with blood coming out of the wound quickly.

"Damn Jimin, that just might leave a scar, nice." Jungkook smirks.

"Oh shut up you fetus, and um Jin I don't fee-" Jimin suddenly passed out in the Prince's arms before he could finish.

"Namjoon." The tallest of everyone came over and picked the smallest up and to Yoongi who ran to the kingdoms hospital.

"Hey, Jin it will be ok." Namjoon tried to reassure but Jin punched him in the face making a chain reaction of Taehyung growl at him and then Jungkook showing his fangs and red eyes as he hissed at the younger wolf.