Jackson

When Jin walked through the doors the maids, butlers, guards anyone who worked in the castle bowed at the Prince.

Taemin, Jimins brother pushed through the crowd that was starting to form and was trying to find his brother.

When the two finally saw each other Jimin ran and jumped on his brother who was starting to cry.

"Hey, Tae!" Jimin mumbled into his brother's chest.

"Hey Minie!" Taemin cries putting a hand behind Jimins head and was pulling him closer than he already was.

The werewolves that were behind Jungkook watched the scene.

Jungkook was also looking around the crowd.

"JUNGKOOK?" Someone yelled.

"YUGYEOM!" Jungkook yelled back when the figure emerged from the crowd.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!" Yugyeom screamed pulling Jungkook into a hug.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just hugged Yugyeom back smiling.

"How are you? How was Moonlight? Wait where is Ji-" before Yugyeom could finish Jimin interrupted him.

"Yugyeom." Jimin smiled.

"Chim." Yugyeom put down Jungkook and went to hug Jimin.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I am doing great now Chim!"

"Great, now I have to see some others but later let's talk," Jimin says.

"Ok will do Chim" Yugyeom smiled and watched Jimin walk away.

"Did he get shorter or something?" Yugyeom joked making the werewolves laugh with Jungkook.

"I heard that," Jimin yelled through the crowd.

"Stupid super hearing." He whispered.

"Yeah remember the one time I stole Jimins sword and tried to hide it in the forest miles away and somehow Jimin heard me break a stick and he ran after me. Remember when I came back with a broken arm and the stab wound in my thigh well that was him" Jungkook said holding his stomach while laughing.

"I do, Jimin dropped everything including Mark cause we were doing partner tricks and then ran out, I swear that was the fastest I ever saw him run. Man, he loves that sword."

"He really does." Jungkook laughed then remembered something.

"Oh and Yugyeom this is Prince Namjoon of Moonlight, and Taehyung and this is Jimins mate, Yoongi." Jungkook introduced with a big smile as he stood proudly next to Taehyung.

"That midget finally found his mate wow." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Ok well hi, I am Kim Yugyeom and I are one of the trainers here in the castle so if you need anything like training gear or just to talk I am here."

"Thanks," Taehyung said with zero emotion.

"Ok now everyone gets back to work we have lots to do today. The Prince will be crowned today at sunset so chop, chop." Jimin said on top of a table.

"Even when you are on a table you are still a midget" Someone else yelled from the crowd.

"Oh no." Both Jungkook and Yugyeom whined.

"Oh Jackson I don't like you and you don't like me I get that but calling me a midget is so lame. You know I am better than you, I know I am better than you, hell everyone here knows I am better than you so why don't you run before I hurt that so-called pretty face of yours." Jimin smirked coldly making his eyes turn yellow at the other vampire has wide eyes.