Atlantis

Yoongis pov

"What the fuck?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Yoongi shut the hell up." Jin hissed as apparently the King of Atlantis comes and takes Jimin away from me.

I was about to go after him but Jungkook backed hugged me.

"Please just let them do their work," Jungkook whispered then went back to Taehyung.

I sighed and looked out the big air bubble that we are in and the only thing keeping us alive.

I watched as mermaids and mermens would swim by with their different colored hair and tails.

"This is sooo trippy," Taehyung says right next to me.

"Yeah I had no idea that merpeople actually existed but then here we are living in a world with werewolves, vampires, fairies, elves, hybrids, and more." Taehyung nodded his head.

"Yep and also Jin told me to tell you that you and Jungkook are going to get a check-up on your injuries." Taehyung and I then walk back and one of the merman guards came over and escorted Jungkook and me into the room next to Jimin who was sadly in surgery.

Jungkook and I waited for a bit until a pretty mermaid nurse walked in.

"Hello I am Sunmi and I will be treating you this evening." She smiled, sounding like someone from a restaurant.

"So which one of you gentlemen is Yoongi?" I raised my hand. "Ok well, I would first like you to take a shower in the room over there while I check up on Jungkook." I nodded and went to the room she pointed to.

Jungkooks pov

"So Jungkook I would like to put you on some pills that will help bust your healing." I nod and look around.

"Ok that is all, just go to the front desk and say you have a pick up for Jungkook then you can wait with your friends!" I then walk out and did what she said and went to Jin and everyone else.

"So Jungkook what did she say?" My mate asked.

"Well, she just wants me on some meds that will help with my healing abilities," I answered.

"Shouldn't they have worked in the room?" Jin said looking puzzled.

"No the guy who took us, Jay he put us in a special room where it jammed our abilities and stuff so that Yoongi and I couldn't mind link or shift or do anything." Their eyes widened.

"Wait Jay as in Jay Park?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"Yeah I think, I don't know he was tall, with black hair and lots of tattoos and he said that he wanted Jimin." Jin sighed as did I.

"When Jimin gets out of surgery we need to put him back with the Elves for a bit" I agreed.

"Why the Elves." Taehyung frowned.

"When Jimin was kidnapped Jay put a chip in Jimins head which made him follow their commands and stuff but when the Elves helped my dad rescue Jimin they helped fix him and get most of the chip out but Jay doesn't know that and since then they have had a good friendship. The Elves also helped Jimin stop his killing streak, anger issues, and it helped him control his powers." Jin explains.

"So after his, we are going to Hala Kingdom?" I turned my head to the source of the voice and saw that Yoongi is leaning up against the door with a bag in his other hand.

"Yes and how long were you standing there?" I asked puzzled.

"Long enough to hear the plan, Jungkook and when is Jimin getting out of surgery?"

"The last time they did this it took about 7 hours," I answered but then I received a slap on the back of my head.

"Ow, what was that for?" I hissed.

"They weren't supposed to know," Jin whispered coldly as my eyes widened and my skin went pale.

"Jin, what does Jungkook mean" Namjoon growled.

I looked at Jin with tears coming to my eyes.

"I am sorry Jin," I whispered with my head down.

"It is okay it is in the past." Jin hugged me from the side but I still kept my head down.

I then turned to Taehyung and smirked his eyes widened and he mind linked me.

'You really are such a faker, how did you even get so good at acting.' I shrugged as I then winked at him before listening to Jin.

"Now if I tell you this story you may need to sit down."

When everyone sat Jin started.

3rd persons pov

"When I was young I would train with the guards and military leaders to help me with my abilities while my parents ran the kingdom. When I was older, maybe around 175 I was sent to the Blood Rose Kingdom right before it was attacked. I was sent there to help Taemin overcoming his powers."

"When Taemin finally was able to control his abilities I was sent back home, but I saw something moving in the ocean near the kingdom. However, when I went over there I could see blood rising up from far below. I knew someone or something was hurt. I didn't hear, well more like I didn't care that the guards were yelling my name as I dove in and swam to the source of the blood. When I got down there that was when I first discovered was that the merpeople were fighting inhuman rouges that had some sort of technology that allowed them to breathe underwater. I used my super-speed and used it to get to the fight quicker and I took my sword and started to help the merpeople,"

"Not long after we started winning, I don't see that a person swam around us and shot me right in my shoulder. Apparently, that person was none other than Jay Park and when the merpeople saw the blood they tried to attack but he fled back to the surface. I don't know what really happened after that as I passed out for the lack of oxygen and the loss of blood, but I know that I woke up in a hospital with the King of Atlantis giving me thanks." Jin smiled.

"So Jay shot you with Dionysus when you helped the merpeople and the King saved you, you then saved his people so what was the other thing he owed you?"

"Oh yeah well I kept this place a secret, Taehyung so that is what he owed me".

"Jin when did you find out that Jimin was taken" Namjoon wondered rubbing his chin.

"Umm, it was after I got back to the Kingdom. Why?"

"That is what I expected. Jay had to keep you occupied somewhere where you couldn't get out easily. He knew if you went back to Red Lilly you would have come quickly so he put you underwater and injured you badly. Jay did not flea he had to leave quickly to go to step two in his plan, take Jimin as he probably didn't know how to control his abilities so he was the easiest to take and easiest to control because he was the youngest." Namjoon said shocking everyone.

"Wh-" Jin was cut off by Sunmi coming out.

"Gentlemen Jimin is done with surgery. He is now healthy and the poison is fully out. You will soon be able to see him" she then turned around and walked back into the room.

"WHAT! It has been 7 hours already!"

"No, actually it has been three so Jungkook shut up. I think time works differently way down here." Yoongi said rubbing his head.

"Yoongi what is wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Nothing I just have a weird fe-" Yoongi then suddenly ran into the room Wendy came out of.

"YOONGI WAIT!" Jin yelled but still followed.

Yoongi was at Jimins door but fell to his knees.

Jin and the rest made it to the door and froze.

"Oh my"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is something good going to happen or bad?????

Idk.....😏