Change

"Oh we finally put him behind bars!" Namjoon said proudly before someone yelled at him.

"PRINCE NAMJOON" A guard yelled.

"What is it, Ravi?" He said looking at the distressed guard.

"Something happened...".

Flashback

Namjoon chased Jin around the castle for a little bit.

'Come on Jin I can smell you behind the wall just come out we need to go to the Elders' Namjoon mind linked Jin.

"NEVER YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!" Jin yelled back and with his super-speed, he ran out the room.

"Ugh, Jin I am leaving and going to confront the Elder. So bye" Namjoon turned back into a human and walked the opposite way of Jin.

Jin sighed but still followed Namjoon.

Eventually Namjoon stopped and waited for Jin to catch up and one he did they walked in silence together.

"So what are you going to say to the Elder?" The King questioned.

"I don't know, it will come to me when I am there." Jin looked at Namjoon weirdly.

"It is really just going to come to you?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. what? Is there something I should have planned out?" Namjoon asks

"Well I thought you would have something already." Jin shrugged and Namjoon didn't say anything.

"Well, all I thought is that I am going to expose his lying ass." Namjoon growled looking up and seeing the Elders house.

Namjoon jogged up with Jin behind and knocked on the door.

"Oh Prince Namjoon, King SeokJin how may I help you? The Elder smiled.

"Well, I would like you to write something for me." Namjoon smiled as the Elder nodded.

'You are a genius.' Jin linked.

'Thanks, I try' Namjoon winked at Jin.

"Heechul I would like you to write 'we should elect a new elder and have him punished but we should allow him to still be in the kingdom and stuff'" Namjoon watched as Heechul grew stiff and slowly looked at Namjoon and Jin.

However, when Heechul looked at Jin he bit his lip and winked at him making Jin fangs grow and turn his eyes silver.

"I forgot how good looking you were King SeokJin, just like your-".

'Don't say it' Jin thought putting his head down.

"..fathers... too bad they are 6 feet under." Heechul smirked when Jin slowly lifted his head however Jin's eyes weren't his normal silver color, they were black, pitch black, something he was not expecting.

Jin took a step forward and punched Heechul right in the face making him go flying backwards breaking his wall and went right into the middle of the Kingdom were everyone was now watching in fear.

Jin walked after Heechul to hear him laughing.

Heechul stood up and smirked.

"Jin! Don't. He wants you to go after him, he wants you to kill him cause he knows we got him" Namjoon walked in front of his mate."Jin I know you are mad but please calm down" Jin's eyes started going back to brown before he suddenly passed out in Namjoons arms.