Mole

After Namjoon and Jin's day, they have gotten a lot of work done.

They have officially made a plan to stop the humans but they may need the hybrids to help and maybe the fairies and elves but it will still get the job done even if it's just them.

Jin happens to be in his office for most of the day until dinner time when Ken waltz right in.

"Hello, King SeokJin." Ken bowed.

"Hi, Ken." Jin smiled at him and took off his glasses "What do you need?"

"Well dinner is done".

"Ok, I will be there in a second." Jin stood up and put the papers on the desk before walking out forgetting to close the door.

Jin walked down smiling to all the people who worked in the castle and when he got to the dining room hall he was meet with a huge mess.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?" Jin yelled angrily.

"My King someone... broke in." A guard spoke.

"Is he or she still here?" Jin glared at the guard.

"We don't know but we think he is bu-".

"Go to the werewolf's and keep an eye on them, make sure they don't get hurt. You there get Jimin and Jungkook and bring them to my office. Everyone else cleans up" Jin orders and everyone ran to do what he said.

Jin then walked to his office to see the door is now wide opened. So he ran into the room and saw a dark figure looking around the office.

The figure looked at Jin with neon green eyes.

"So you are a vampire," Jin smirked.

"Perhaps." The figure said as he took something out of his pocket.

"Wha-" before Jin could finish the figure pulled the trigger of a gun and shot Jin in the stomach and in the shoulder so the vampire could then jump out the window and disappeared into the night.

Jin fell down aching everywhere as blood rushed out of his wounds.

'Namjoon?' Jin link.

'Jin are you ok I don't feel good and th-'.

'Help.' Jin interrupted weakly feeling himself collapse in someone's arms.

"JIN.' Namjoon yelled all the way from the other side of the castle.

"What is it?" A guard asked but Namjoon just turned into his wolf and ran to were he felt Jin.

"HOLY SHIT MEDIC," Namjoon yelled when he saw Kai hovering over Jin who is passed out on the ground.

"JIN!" Jungkook yelled running towards the couple.

"Who the fuck did this?" Jimin hissed with so much venom it made everyone step a few inches back.

"Someone broke in," Ken said standing next to the Jungkook.

"WHAT?" Jimin yelled.

"MOVE, MOVE." The medical staff yelled.

"Key thank goodness you are here, he was shot in the shoulder and stomach neither went through so Wendy get the operating room ready."

"Ok, thanks Leo" Key smiled and lifted his King up and onto the stretcher and ran out with his team behind.

Jungkooks pov

"We need to find this son of a bitch," I growled looking at my bloody hands then to the broken window with so much hate.

"Jungkook are you o-" Taehyung stopped when I turned to him with teary eyes. "Oh Kookie come here it will be ok." Taehyung smiled opening his arms and walking towards me as I started walking too.