First

Jimin's pov

I woke up feeling super drowsy and in a white room when a nurse suddenly came in.

"Hello, Jimin my name is Sunmi and I was the nurse who took care of Jungkook and Yoongi so you can trust me." She smiled and my eyes widened.

I wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"You want to see them?" I nodded.

"Ok I will tell them you are awake" she then walked out.

I then hear "Oh my" I looked over and I tied to sit up but was put in so much pain a tear slipped outright as Yoongi then came into view.

"JIMIN!" He yelled making me wince. "Oh, I am sorry. How are you feeling?" Yoongi walked over slowly and took my hand into his own as he and then sat down next to my hip as Sunmi walked back in.

"Way better now?" I smiled and nod towards her.

"That is the power of mates," Yoongi whispered and a tear slipped.

"We are still mates?"

"Of course didn't you hear what I said in the mind link, I am sorry about what I said and how I acted I should have never run away from you." Yoongi squeezed my hand.

"And I am sorry I knew you were trying to help and be with me. I was just so mad that Jin was hurt and then you came and then the next moment... the n-next m-moment." I started to cry more and more.

"Should we like leave or..." I turn my head and the others are there standing awkwardly.

"Only you Kookie." I waved him over and Jungkook practically ran over and jumped on me.

"Jeez, Kook!" I gasped.

"Jungkook he just got out of surgery get off of him," Jin said glaring at Jungkook who gulped and climbed off.

"I am sorry ChimCim." He looked down.

"Oh Kookie it is okay but you may what to say sorry to the overprotective mate." I pointed to Yoongi who was giving Jungkook a deathly glare.

"Y-Yoonie I am sorry." He shyly smiled at Yoongi.

"It is ok Kook" Yoongi smiled and cooed at the bunny like vampire

"Whoa! What did I miss?" I said shocked.

"Oh yeah while we were kidnapped and tortured Jungkook and I became very close."

'Did Kook tell you about hi-'.

Yoongi cut me off.

'Yes, he did it, was a tragic' I nodded.

"Ok now let mama hug you!" Jin squealed and then came up to hug me.

"Does that mean I am his daddy?" Namjoon joked.

"Shut the fuck up Joon," Yoongi growled, eyes flashing light blue.

"Oh sorry, that is your position." Namjoon winked making me blush.

"Jin where am I?"

"We are in Atlantis!" He answered simply.

"WHAT!" I yelled right before someone walked in.

"Hello, you must be Jimin. Hi, I am King Jiyong, King of Atlantis." I shook his hand still a little shocked.

"Thank you for saving my life."

"It is no problem, any friend of SeokJin is a friend of mine." He says.

"Jimin when we leave Atlantis we are going to." Jin stopped talking. "Sorry um, we are going to bring you back to Hongjoong's Kingdom" Jin looked down as I was glaring at him.